Player
    Character
    Ria Skybreaker
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by worldofneil View Post
    We had our recruitment closed since last June, but we're still around and looking to add a few more people, so I'm reopening this thread

If you're interested in joining us, please comment here, message us in-game or see the Discord link in the first post (which also has all the details about us)
    Hey, so, are you still recruiting? My friend and I are looking for a new home as our current FC is kind of dead - we play casually although I log in every day, sometimes for minutes, sometimes for hours. We're looking for a big, lively place that runs maps and sometimes other events, and you guys look like fun
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairecilla View Post
    Hey, so, are you still recruiting?

Hi Ria! Yes we are, although to be fair to your current FC, the game is at that awkward time where it's a month away from a major patch so most FCs are pretty quiet as people unsubscribe until new content is released.

If you want to chat to us/find out more or just join and try us out, recommend coming by our Discord (the first post in the thread) or our house is located in Shirogane, Ward 8, plot 16 and you could put in an application at the placard (or just mug anyone who happens to be around it!)

Hope to speak to you again soon!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ria Skybreaker
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Yeah, that much is true - loads of people are taking a break. What's happened to our FC is that people have been silently leaving though, and our leader isn't interested in rebuilding; in fact they left themselves and are leading through a placeholder alt! It's a pity bc we had such great moments together last year...

Great then! I'll certainly join discord this afternoon but will probably apply at the placard before that! My friend -name's Artemisa Fairwind- will try and join in the evening.

I can't wait to properly meet you all
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Ah I'm sorry to hear that, I think Elden Ring hasn't helped either, nearly everyone seems to be playing that right now (everyone except me...?) but 6.1 is due in a month so that's something to look forward to!

Anyone someone already accepted your application to the FC so I look forward to seeing you in-game later
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tesla Ashwin
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 36
    the fc is nice . the atmosphere of fc is calm and cool .there are good laughs here and there on fc chat as well as on discord . good bunch of people .recommended fc to join
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Small bump, we've been here 6 years now and just celebrated our anniversary!

https://www.crystalcrusaders.com/202...r-anniversary/

Thank you all in the FC for making it so much fun!
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9