Player
    Character
    Kiratsuki Cerberus
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 66

Notificaitons for Forum Subscriptions

I subscribed to a couple forum threads and I would like to receive email notifications when a new post on them arrives. But I cannot find the option to setup notifications anywhere.
    Please assist.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rasler-heios Nabradia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Yes, I would also like to know how to handle notifications. Thanks.
    (0)

"Is adventuring not supposed to be glorious? I thought it was supposed to be glorious." - Vath Deftarm, Dravanian Hinterlands, An Acquired Taste
    "That's a fine accomplishment lad. Young and lusty as you are, no doubt you'll achieve much and more in the years to come. I look forward to hearin' all your deeds." - Jonathas, Master of the Rolls, Old Gridania

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    The most effective way would be to use the Quick Links tab at the top and that will open up to show a Subscribed Threads option. That'll have a list of all the threads you are subscribed to, personally I have a link direct to that page to keep me up to date with any threads. I'm not sure about an email option though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rasler-heios Nabradia
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Hello, I actually use that Subscribed Threads option. That has a Notification column, which I cannot edit. If there is no email notification that's all right, it would just be a nice thing to have so that one doesn't have to go to the site just to check if a new post or reply comes in.
    (0)

"Is adventuring not supposed to be glorious? I thought it was supposed to be glorious." - Vath Deftarm, Dravanian Hinterlands, An Acquired Taste
    "That's a fine accomplishment lad. Young and lusty as you are, no doubt you'll achieve much and more in the years to come. I look forward to hearin' all your deeds." - Jonathas, Master of the Rolls, Old Gridania