Character
    Katia Dragonheart
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70

Disappointed with SE support.

Good evening everyone!
    I have been contacting SE support for world transfer. My friends are in Gilgamesh and the world is currently congested for like 2 months. I have been getting responses that they say it's outside their scope. If it's outside their scope, who gets to know when restriction will be left? I understand it depends more on players, but that's unfair because players might find more reasons to play than stop. This is disappointing and unfortunate from a big company. MMORPGS are fun with friends. Please fix this SE.
    Thanks for reading.
    (0)
    Last edited by MiakaFire; 08-22-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Player
    Character
    Luna Faye
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 51
    It's not just temporary closed for transfers, as well as new character creations, i'll doubt we ever will see that lifted lol. However your friends that play on gilgamesh are offered free transfer's, and could join you on any other world. It isn't the supports fault that your friends don't want to part with an overpopulated server. Sure it's the companies fault for not closing down balmung and gilga earlier, but that's all to that. Therefore find new friends on the current server, or have your older friends join you on the other server. Not supports responsibility.
    (1)