Character
    Cadmar Locke
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by JumperX View Post
    Our work place dont pay for our meals
    Quite a few do actually. It is becoming more common in medical and tech industries specifically.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barboron View Post
    You're a warrior of light and can't even defeat Twintania with a 20% echo buff? Thanks for the offer but I'll find someone else to save the world.

Player
    Character
    Sam West
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 36
    In some restaurants give you discount. When I was in high school my friend worked in a restaurant, he got a discount. Yet he got to pay for thr rest. The is the closest one I can think of. Other type or free food is thru memebership. You have to pay montly or annually and you get some type of items (it depedsn on what type of club or program you are subscribed)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sam West
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadmar View Post
    Quite a few do actually. It is becoming more common in medical and tech industries specifically.
    Yes but we are talking about an average person with min wages. I am not talking a person with tech ed. The environment ia different and some perks are received.
    (1)

4. 07-21-2017 01:30 AM

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by JumperX View Post
    In some restaurants give you discount. When I was in high school my friend worked in a restaurant, he got a discount. Yet he got to pay for thr rest. The is the closest one I can think of. Other type or free food is thru memebership. You have to pay montly or annually and you get some type of items (it depedsn on what type of club or program you are subscribed)
    Depending on the restaurant, usually the fancier ones that people work there as a career not just for high school, the cooks might get free food(within reason - none of the expensive items like seafood or steaks). At least that's how it was when I was working in restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelyLowell View Post
    I have luck to work in one who pays for it. Not everyone pays.
    Even here in Canada, it is SUPER rare to find a company that does that. Even things like a bus pass to get to and from work isn't paid for by the company(for me a monthly pass is $100CAD - ~250BRL) most of the time.

But that is off topic...hopefully SE has a response soon(and a fix if it was an error).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mide Uyagir
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronys View Post
    There are countries that have the same level of income that don't have these lower prices. I live in one, and our level of income is the same as Brasil, yet we always had to pay the same as everyone else. This change brings everyone to the same level. Why would they be able to pay less than me, when we're in the same boat? Buy 2 less pizzas a month and you can afford the sub.
    Probably because SE deemed your country as not having a large enough potential market for them to want to create a special price.

Your final sentence shows zero understanding of the issue.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Princess Lunafreya
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    All I'm tired of, or expose prices as before, or you go far away with your game ..... specially extended time to do anything, with stupid players in dungeons, the game is not in my language ...... . Too many minuses to play it, if you look at the point of the grain of money, then for this game I will not pay, this will be said by 50% of the players exactly .....
    Remove the game is easier than you will be contacted, you were wasted time and money .... not all this time I enjoy the game, because the pocket is not badly struck
    Do not return everything as it was, you can say goodbye ..... there are other projects that cost my money
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Indefiinable View Post

But that is how exchange rates work isn't it? They look at a countries average income, levels of unemployment, cost of living, GDP and many many other economic factors and say OK my 1 USD is the relative value of your 3.15 BRL.
    Exchange rates are based the currency markets where currencies are bought and sold. While there are supposed to be underlying economic factors used by currency traders to make their offers the reality is currency markets work much like the stock market. This is why you frequently hear about central banks stepping in to support their currencies by buying them up when they fall too much.
    (1)

Greetings, everyone!

First, I would like to thank you all for your patience while I got information that could be provided to you. I understand this is an important concern for many of you, and had hoped I would be able to get back to you yesterday, so you would not have to go so long without an update. I would also like to thank you for keeping the thread civil and informative for each other. While there are certainly different perspectives, your tone with each other has been respectful, which allows this discussion to continue.

As you have pointed out, we recently made adjustments to how prices in Brazilian Real and Russian Rubles are calculated for Steam users. These changes were made to bring prices using these currencies in-line with the global pricing structure based on current exchange rates. In addition, these adjustments mean that prices now accurately reflect the pricing provided on our other official channels and currencies.

Thank you again for your understanding and patience while I worked to get this information for you. If people are finding additional pricing discrepancies outside of what was mentioned, please let me know, so they can be looked into.

LGM Enkrateia
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Princess Lunafreya
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Your correction increased my subscription threefold, My official answer - the game is not worth the money, otherwise I'm going to other projects, it was nice to play with you
    Delete game

PS.Forgive me, I forgot to say that if there is this company or cooperation with her, then I will not cooperate with them and enter these projects, because increasing the prices while making options for the country where I live is not available. So I will not be interested, for example, if there is no Russian ... just bring to your attention!
    (6)
    Last edited by EkaterinaMikota; 07-21-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Drakanoth Dawnguard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    @Enkrateia

And what made you guys decide it wasn't a good idea to warn us before hand? Now the feeling we get is that you didn't warn us on purpose so we could buy your expansion and then feel like we have an obligation to play now that we bought it. Jesus, I don't even want to believe you guys really did this. I really like the game, but knowing that this is how much you care about us just entirely kills it for me.
    (33)

Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast