Character
    Evan Lionheart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkrateia View Post
    Greetings, everyone!
    I got information that could be provided to you.

LGM Enkrateia
    This change will annihilate those playerbases.
    I don't know how big they are, though. If losing those players is ok with Square Enix, so be it.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    G'intana Brink
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    I feel betrayed. I predicted Stormblood - after the release it became cheaper. The subscription ends and you get a new price. Could warn about the increase in prices and immediately oust the insolvent players. Having saved them money, but no. We call this "Naebalovo"
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Eliza Benitoite
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 51
    SE waited one month to lock the refund option and changed prices without any kind of notification. This disrespect for player base is unbearable. I don't see any reason to play this game anymore.
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Amayati Sacura
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Good work SE. Why was releasing game in steam with regional prices from start? I have ARR and HW collector's edition. to play with regional prices I buy once more full game for steam. buy SB and now you say - " here your price". Don't you think this is a deceit? If I don't need buy game 2 time for steam- this was normal, but you deceived the players.
    Aegrus, Bixillarla price changes is normal, but SE sold game 2 times- it's deceit.
    (2)
    Last edited by Krustnik02; 07-21-2017 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Eri Shvakh
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    At the same time they DECREASED the price of SB addon for russian users. Nice meme.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Tey Fhey
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    A good excuse to return to WoW. Requested to refund for Stormblood in Steam.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kye Hansen
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    That was indeed a really bad move doing it right after everyone bought the expansion with no prior notice. And here I was happy that Stormblood was being sold for a much better price than Heavensward at release (which for us was VERY overpriced for a sub based MMO). Maybe because they already had this in mind?

Anyways... talking about Brazil, since this is now updated to follow the actual currency exchange, does that mean every 2-3 days the sub will have a different value or will the entry sub ALWAYS cost BRL 42.00? I can't say for other countries but since our political situation seems to be a better show than House of Cards for the past few years, that makes the USD value change quite frequently in a short amount of time. It would be good to have a position about this.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Holystrike Blade
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    I love Final Fantasy 14 from the bottom of the heart, but with this change I see no other way is back to World of Warcraft (translation of the locator language, support and very good ping), and compatible price for my region.

I was loving too much StormBlood, of the will until crying for no more participating in the events.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Seraph Krowno
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Waiting the expansion release to increase the monthly fee ? This is a new low, even for Square Enix.
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Estinien Narmandais
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 63
    One question? Do you understand that this is practically a break of FFIV User Agreement from your side, and big fraud with selling expansion. In FFIV User Agreement you can see pargraph 4.1 that says FINAL FANTASY XIV Subscription Fee rates will be posted at http://sqex.to/ffxivfees_eu, and any changes to those rates will be posted with 30 days’ advance notice and notice will be provided to the Game community and by email to User’s registered email addresses. If you think that exchange steam rates it's another deal...sorry but no. Valve assumes no responsibility or liability for such third party content that's written in paragraph 5 Steam subscriber agreement http://store.steampowered.com/subscr...ent/english/#5 And if you want change exhange rate in steam you need posted 30 days advance notice. What you can say about this?
    (61)

Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast