Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ama Sagahl
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hey Luli, can't access FF at the moment to send you a PM. Do you guys have Discord btw? Or discord for the raid alliance I can connect with?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luli Katte
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    I know we chatted in game and now have the alliance discord set up but forgot to post here. :P Hopefully the new set up works well for everyone!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arhen Aeylion
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 17

Interested

Hello guys I´m veteran MMO player but totally new to FF14 (not new in FF universe) I would appreciate friendly community and once I get some levels I love to do any kind of end game content.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Evanola Brahms
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Hello Katte , My bf and I are currently looking for a mature and friendly FC that are active and do current and past content. We are NA est zone. He plays all different hours where as I'm mostly active on weekends. I play mainly RDM and also have my gathers to 70 but still working on ilvl for gathering. My bf plays BRD and has 2 crafters that are lvl 70. We would love to hear more about your FC. You can contact me here or in game (Fukuro Brahms) or contact my bf in game, Vogarius Brahms. That's for your time and happy gaming :P
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luli Katte
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLibelle View Post
    Hello Katte , My bf and I are currently looking for a mature and friendly FC that are active and do current and past content. We are NA est zone. He plays all different hours where as I'm mostly active on weekends. I play mainly RDM and also have my gathers to 70 but still working on ilvl for gathering. My bf plays BRD and has 2 crafters that are lvl 70. We would love to hear more about your FC. You can contact me here or in game (Fukuro Brahms) or contact my bf in game, Vogarius Brahms. That's for your time and happy gaming :P
    Sorry I've been out of game the last two evenings, hopefully can catch you or your BF on today so we can chat and see if it's a good fit.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luli Katte
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Hey! We are recruiting again! Specifically looking for social relaxed gamers who want a home to chat and raid with. We are not hardcore nor do we have a static, but looking for more players to join shout out groups and are up for gaming with friends. Message me here or in-game to chat and see if it's a good fit!
    (0)

7. 10-31-2017 02:36 AM
    Reason
    My friend asked me to join their fc, sorry!

Player
    Character
    Luli Katte
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    We are open and recruiting again! Give me or Poptart Kitty a shout in-game to see if it would be a good fit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rayjii Lionheart
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hi Katte, i´d love to join you
    do you guys often meet in discord?

btw i tried to reach you ingame but it keeps telling me your character doesn´t exist lol
    it´s Luli Katte right?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Luli Katte
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjii View Post
    Hi Katte, i´d love to join you
    do you guys often meet in discord?

btw i tried to reach you ingame but it keeps telling me your character doesn´t exist lol
    it´s Luli Katte right?
    Wonderful! And we use discord quite a bit to stay in touch and post helpful info. Depending on content, we will jump into voice but it's not required.

Oooh how very weird! Yes, Luli Katte. Not sure why it would say that. I'll be in game Sunday afternoon so we can hopefully catch up in game then. ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liniya R'hiki
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Bumpity.. bumpity.. bump?
    (0)
    Last edited by SeikaHatasashi; 12-28-2017 at 08:25 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast