Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Ask Questions for Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXVII! (Exploring Patch 4.0)

Greetings, everyone!
    We're pleased to announce the next Letter from the Producer LIVE, Part XXXVII! This next Live Letter will take place on Saturday, July 15, 2017 at 3:00 a.m. (PDT) / 10:00 (GMT) / 11:00 (BST)!
    In this thread we'd like you to specifically pose questions related to Patch 4.0..
    When submitting your question, we ask that you follow these steps:
    • Please post your question(s) as a reply to this thread
    • Please limit posts to your question(s) only and do not use this thread for discussion
    • If another player already asked a question you had in mind, simply click the "Like!" button instead of re-posting the question
    • Please post only one question per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    * For more information regarding the Letter from the Producer LIVE, please read the following: NA/EU
    * Please note that once the event is over, we will be closing this thread.
    (7)
    Fazraye - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Oriens Nadir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Please give us an update regarding Shirogane housing in 4.0.

Thank you!
    (85)

Player
    Character
    Zana Amariyo
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Getting to see and interact with some of the numerous different Xaela Tribes on the Azim Steppe was an incredible, enriching experience. Personally found the belief system of the Dotharl Tribe to be tremendously interesting. Will we be getting to see other tribes not yet featured in the future? Or more of those already seen?
    (46)

Player
    Character
    Rayzor Lanir
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Any plans on adding a spanish localization to the game?
    (23)

Player
    Character
    Karis Angara
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    1. The increased aggro modifiers on tank skills in 4.01 feel heavy-handed. Is this a temporary measure?

2. Many players who play Warrior feel that the job has become clunky, and that the flow that the job was known for in Heavensward has disappeared. There's also issues with "Unchained" being obsolete since its cooldown is tied to "Inner Release", and "Shake it Off" feels like it isn't very useful. What are your thoughts?

3. Many players who play Scholar feel that the job has been simplified too much, that it is too weak compared to Nocturnal Astrologian, and that its ties with Summoner are increasingly becoming a problem. What are your plans regarding Scholar balancing?

4. What's the latest news regarding the new smartphone app?

5. Many players feel that the game's textures are its biggest flaw in terms of graphics. What are the chances of increased texture resolution being added?
    (119)
    Last edited by seekified; 07-05-2017 at 06:42 PM.

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    I was briefly thrilled when the (English) patch notes said "Players can now use the Undersized Party option to participate in duties introduced after the release of Heavensward." but it actually didn't include new content, only Heavensward content. Will it be possible to consider separating 'unsynced' mode from 'undersized' in the Duty Finder, and allowing 'undersized' on all content, including current primals and raids, just for fun? You can play 'undersized' already but it requires other people to waste their evenings and AFK in the instance while your main group plays; it would be really fun if it was an actual option to challenge content with a smaller team! My group would use it every day!

(It would also be fun for photography and watching the gorgeous cutscenes without interrupting your Duty Finder group.)

Edit: It's fine if it's impossible to clear. That just makes it even more fun for us.
    (9)
    Last edited by Serilda; 07-05-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aureu Liken
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    What are you current thoughts on the healer changes and how the community is reacting toward them?
    (54)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    When can we expect to see the male-only Gold Saucer 'bunny' suit, and will we have two variants like the ladies? I'm really looking forward to it!
    (38)

Player
    Character
    Fuyumi Inahime
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Please decrease the required light for 3.0 relic weapon!

Thank you!!!
    (46)

Player
    Character
    Renard Lefeuvre
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    With Stormblood, the group version of the Feast was removed without warning. I really want to introduce my friends to the Feast, but we don't have enough people for 4x4 custom matches. Will Light Party mode be coming back one day, with some changes (allowing preset fixed teams, detecting suspicious behaviour etc) to make cheating less of a problem? And can the queueing for the Feast be fixed so that it's not treated as a roulette? Sometimes late at night I'd like to queue for both Frontline and the Feast at the same time because my datacenter is not very active, but it's currently not possible to do this.

I also already have all the PVP rewards I want. Will more (expensive) rewards be made available with Wolf Marks to give us more long term goals in Frontline?
    (8)

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast