Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Player
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    can we have more more options character creation/customization? also let us do more changes with Aesthetician such as change eye or skin/tan color? i am tried of using fantasia every time i want to make a small change in my char.
    also more change pose options for idle/battle!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rameli Nelhah
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Item designs with an extra sash or decorations for the belt, such as the bard's new gear earned from the lvl 70 quest and the recent Amazon promo, side decorations often disappears when a top layer armor is placed on. Shirts and jackets count as being long enough to render them out. Out of the number of items listed in game, very very limited items allow for these wonderful sashes or belt decorations on pants to be displayed leaving the only options available are hempen tops or any sort of bikini armor.

Would there be more shirt or top items in the future that doesn't resort to being a bikini or belly showing crop top?

Or, my question would be, why does this happen instead of having both the shirt and pants layer together?
    (0)
    Last edited by Nightcap; 07-15-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rameli Nelhah
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Out of all the new gear in 4.0, did you have any input on some of their design directions? Which ones are you more particular about in terms of style and theme?
    (0)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14