Player
    Character
    Lark Weaver
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90

My only issue with the instances...

Ok I don't mind they put in instances. Its helping the issue with server stress and thats great. I understand why the wedding rings can't work cause of them too.

But is it so hard to script in if your in a party you load into the same instance? So many times me and my bf who are in party will port to place and we get put into different instances. or return from a dungeon into difference instances....and its not like you can just /changeinstance or if you teleport you get to pick...no you have to run to a physical worlds exit leave then reenter which when doing main story.... isn't convenient...

Is there no way to solve this if these instances are going to stick around for a while?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Vash Warbreaker
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 72
    I have exactly the same issue. My wife and I play together, and we are often separated when the zone doesn't give you a choice of instances. You have to find the main zone boundaries and re-zone. Parties should always be kept in the same instance.

If that could be addressed for this and future expansions, that would be awesome.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Jei Reinhart
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Jesus, I know that feeling all too well, the gf and I are suffering the same problem. I've tried looking around and found no other solution other than teleporting back and forth and hoping or going to the next zone over and manually traveling to the area you want and selecting from the list. Maybe it could at least ask each time you teleport or something?

It also seems like this was a problem back in HW, so I don't think any fix is going to be put in place. We just have to wait it out until they decide to make each zone whole again...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elim Lovecraft
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm pretty sure they could do something. SWTOR (an extremely underfunded MMO that really shouldn't be considered AAA anymore) has a way to switch instances; there's a drop down menu on their map. I think that or the ability to select instances while teleporting would be awesome.

Having to teleport somewhere else, then fly from the teleport point back into the zone just so you can choose the correct instance does make playing with others a little bit inconvenient.
    (1)
    Last edited by Elim; 06-21-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lark Weaver
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Its just depressing me cause its starting to feel like i might as well be on a different server...
    (0)