Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

[FC] [Zalera] Ultima <Esuna> is recruiting players like you!

Howdy y'all, I'm Jaera Brennr, and I'm here to announce Ultima <Esuna> is enthusiastically recruiting new members! Whether you're a new player, returning, taking advantage of the server incentive program, or just looking for a change, we offer a warm and welcoming place to call home! We are the ultimate cure for what ails the realm we call home.

Ultima <Esuna> was formed on October 23rd, 2013. Our motto is: friends focused on enjoying the game, exploring the realm and having good company to share it with. We have many "rules," but these are truly common sense. Our golden rule is to remain polite, constructive, and respectful to fellow members of the free company and players on our server; and our recruitment focus is also quality over quantity.

WHAT IS ULTIMA <ESUNA> ?
    We are a medium - sized, well established free company and we consider ourselves a casual and friendly group who venture in a little bit of everything that the game has to offer. Currently, we range around 50 - 55 members active over the span of 24 hours, with plenty who log in every couple days too; we have a good amount of active members in our free company! You will find someone online at all times of the day; however, our heaviest hours are evening & late - night hours around 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. EST - ish ( 5 p.m. - 12 a.m. CT / 3 p.m. - 11 p.m. PST ).

WHAT ARE OUR AMENITIES ?
    Our amenities include: being a maximum ranked free company ( 8 ), having helpful FC buffs / actions up every day, a large free company mansion with crafting stations and all the vendors you could need, four max - level airships ( Diadem accessible ), four max - level submersibles, an organized and active discord server, a Facebook group ( WIP reboot ), annual parties with awarded activities, and events such as farm parties weekly and maps ( or events as needed / requested ).

WHAT CAN WE OFFER OUR MEMBERS ?
    We are a great group for casual, or inexperienced, players, with casual events hosted that include running, farming, or clearing old school raids and primals, but our casual events are usually geared towards what the participating players would like to complete for that evening. Our group takes pride in coaching and aiding in the development of skills so that our members are more confident in their abilities ( in class & content ). Our daily activities include running duty finder roulettes, or venturing into current end - game content for our weekly drops ( Copied Factory, Eden, etc. ). If you are looking for a heavy raiding scene, I'm afraid we may not be the free company for you; some of our members do savage content on their personal time, but savage content is not something the company does as a whole or as a group.

Whatever your walk of life, you can find a kind, considerate, welcoming home with Ultima <Esuna>. If you are interested, you can contact us via this thread or in-game. If you choose to interact with us in-game, please contact Jaera Brennr, Vykary Highwind, Asha Malqir, or Shira Llayth. Players can also apply to the free company with an in - game application, just locate one of our members and view the company profile! Thanks for your consideration!

You can contact me, Jaera Brennr, on discord, if you have questions or would like to speed up the joining process. Discord is the quickest way to get my attention! You are welcome to send me a friend request on discord and shoot me a private message immediately. My discord username is jbrennr#2942!

Recruitment Updates: RECRUITMENT IS OPEN!
    - Recruitment was closed for a month from July 16th, 2017 to August 6th, 2017.
    - Recruitment has begun once again ( June 21st, 2018 )!
    - Recruitment is open for patch 4.5 and next expansion being released in 2019.
    - Recruitment forum post updated with our current information, as of 2 / 25 / 2020!
    (0)
    Last edited by sharktastic; 09-01-2020 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Updated with current information.

Player
    Character
    Boser Corr
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 60
    I'm a migrater. Interestedl in chatting discord I'd Boser#6798
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BoserCorr View Post
    I'm a migrater. Interestedl in chatting discord I'd Boser#6798
    Howdy, Boser! Oddly enough, I cannot locate you on discord via the username that you provided. You can try contacting me on discord, my discord username is tacomabby#2942, you are welcome to send me a friend request on discord too. I will add my contact information to the main post, and I will also make sure that I can receive direct messages from people properly on discord.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Norah Vaiago
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Stormblood migrant looking for a nice FC

Returning player from the ARR days with a little dabbling in HW off and on. Transferred from Diabolos for a fresh Stormblood start and Zalera seemed to have a nice community etc. I saw your post and you all seem like a nice fit for the kind of FC I am looking for.

I am a pretty casual player with only 1 DoM job (WHM) along with most of the crafting and gathering jobs. Mainly like to play support roles and support an FC with farming mats, gardening, crafting or anything else to help the group.

I am a husband/father with typical 9-5 type RL responsibilities, so I am mostly on 8-12pm EST weekdays (weekends anytime really).

Are you all still recruiting, and I do I seem like a good fit for the FC you are attempting to build?

**Sorry for the long post
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn View Post
    Are you all still recruiting, and I do I seem like a good fit for the FC you are attempting to build?
    Thank you very much for contacting me on discord! We are very happy to have you as a family member in our free company
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    It pleases me to announce that Ultima <Esuna> has grown in size with about 50+ new recruits of varying FFXIV experience in the first couple weeks of Stormblood. We are still recruiting; however, our recruiting will be more attentive than it was with the initial release of Stormblood.

We aren't actively searching for players as we prefer players to find us, hence the creation of this forum post where potential recruits could browse a firm summary of our company and contact one of the officers or myself at their leisure.

We always welcome players who find us & are sure that we are the correct in-game family for them regardless of their experience with FFXIV or any other MMOs.

If potential recruits are unsure of whether we are a good fit, I do encourage everyone to contact me via discord or on this post with questions. Even if Ultima <Esuna> is not the family for you, I will point you in the direction of a guild that fits what you are wanting!
    (0)
    Last edited by sharktastic; 07-05-2017 at 06:56 AM. Reason: By-passing the 2000 character limit.

Player
    Character
    Omni King
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    are you still open for recruiting or your full. transferred from Gilgamesh due to it being to congested loolimg for a free company thats active and likes to jam new content and try to clear raids
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Brennr
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxlordzaon20xX View Post
    are you still open for recruiting or your full. transferred from Gilgamesh due to it being to congested loolimg for a free company thats active and likes to jam new content and try to clear raids
    Howdy, I think we are in the process of halting recruitment for about a month. I say "process" because the officers and company leader are currently discussing the pros and cons to ending recruitment for a bit so we can focus on supporting the players we have now. I am pretty sure that it will a collective decision to end recruitment for a brief time, but it will not be a permanent endeavor. We just want to prioritize the company's well-being as a group and focus on good friendships and socializing between members right now as well as providing everything we can for them in terms of content, events, atmosphere, etc. We have proposed the idea of ending recruitment due to the influx of players (50+) we've received since the release of Stormblood.

That being said, our free company is not heavy into savage content of raids as a group. We do have members who like to run extreme primals (they often ask people to join them) and you are welcome to ask for some company to enter these instances with you too, but for savage raids most people get their fix from party finder or raid finder. However, if you are looking for casual clears through the normal modes of current raids then you can find people doing that in our company all that time. Many people are running deltascape v1.0-v4.0 for their weekly loots, etc.

We do offer free company static options who run through savage content for clears and progression, but the company members interested have to go through an application process that is mentioned in the original post of this thread.

If you are looking for a savage raid-heavy free company, I suggest finding Powerful Wizards IRL <PWIRL>. I know they are raid heavy but I'm not sure if they currently need people in their group(s) or not.
    (0)
    Last edited by sharktastic; 07-07-2017 at 07:05 AM. Reason: By-passing character limit of the initial post.

Player
    Character
    Morgan Lafleur
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 40
    Please put me on your waiting list. I am advancing my Bard here in hope of joining you when a spot opens. Your guild's goals mesh with what I am looking for...I am an older, no drama player, looking for others to share my time here.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Izanami Dosojin
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 40
    I'd like to be put on the waiting list as well. I am simply looking for a community of like-minded players that just want to enjoy the game at their own pace without being forced to adhere to elitism and strict schedules. I once-upon-a-time did the hardcore thing, but now do not really wish to be in the situation where playing a game feels like a second job.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast