Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alynn View Post
    My boyfriend's forum acc is banned throughout the time frame of this event but he wants to enter (out of the two of us, he's the only one with the EU acc, I'm NA). How will that work?
    Hi there! Unfortunately, you can't participate with a banned account and one can't participate on behalf of another person.
    (5)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    V'raj Teanhi
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Hey there, I have a question reagrding the rule that the entrant's character has to be visible in the submitted screenshot. Now I already posted my entry and my Au'Ra is visible in it, but I would like to fantasia into a Lalafell. I was wondering if this will be an issue and I should rather wait with the change until the contest is over?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nana Ohto
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 60
    I should have definitely used this thread for practice before bungling up my entry.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by VrajTeanhi View Post
    Hey there, I have a question reagrding the rule that the entrant's character has to be visible in the submitted screenshot. Now I already posted my entry and my Au'Ra is visible in it, but I would like to fantasia into a Lalafell. I was wondering if this will be an issue and I should rather wait with the change until the contest is over?
    Hello! Apologies for the late reply. You can use Fantasia to change your character into Lalafell. The rule to have your character visible on the screenshot is just to ensure that people will submit pictures that they've taken themselves.
    (1)
    Daniela "lakukisu" Wnuk - EU Community Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2