Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Thanks for all this information. Just a small point: Maybe it would be better to include those information on the site of the tournament? I mean the one that links from the lodestone that shows the prices and how to register. Its nice that you informed us about it and I am happy to at least have a chance at participating. But others that dont read the forum will not know this and at least in the German version it sounds like you need 4 players to take part in this.
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Well got my email and sadly I was not chosen T_T. May be back up but that is probably something that they wrote to everyone else. So I am curious, did anyone in this thread get chosen?
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Player
    Character
    Tillen Khutaur
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    @TiaHariberux3 WTF happened to you! You were on our team 10 Stacks! Then when you didn't show our Ninja called a tank friend. We made Finals but got our butts handed to us by boyband.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3