Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Akra Myastan
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    This has probably been mentioned by now, but I'd love to see the old crafter/gatherer AFs unlocked for general use, or at least the GSM AF1. That one's so perfect for a FF6 Locke cosplay that I'm astonished they locked it to a crafter.

(alternatively, since I generally don't like the idea of making the AF sets general use, I'd love to get a replica version or some other way of getting Locke's outfit on a combat job.)
    (5)
    Were we born to fight and die? Sacrificed for one huge lie?
    Are we heroes keeping peace?
    Or are we weapons?
    Pointed at the enemy so someone else can claim a victory?

Player
    Character
    Pepsi Plunge
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Just a basic, head to toe Kimono for all classes. Kugane is full of NPCs wearing them, why can't I?
    (8)
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 05-19-2020 at 10:32 PM.
    Pepsis Eorzea-Tagebuch:
    https://de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/22850747/blog/

Player
    Character
    Ruby Brawn
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Hey there!

I'm a WoWfugee who started playing just after ShB released, but this is my first post since I started playing. My suggestion involves older content, so if it's already been requested somewhere in the last 46 pages, my apologies!

As my profile mentions, I'm an avid roleplayer. I've filled up my character list on Mateus with different characters, but I've especially come to adore my Xaela. Two of my Xaela are from two tribes we interact with in the game: Dotharl, and Qestir. Trying to replicate their tribal garb, however, has proven pretty much impossible.

Turns out most tribes are multi-class. The Qestir combine Crafting/Striking/Aiming/Casting and the Dotharl combine Casting/Healing (or just Maiming for LNC/DRG). This is fine for NPCs, but players who want to emulate them, RP or otherwise, aren't going to be able to. Even alternatives that are at least in theme with the Xaela are higher in required level and undyeable, like the Woad and Nomad armor sets.

So, I suggest making dyeable glamour sets to match the members of the tribes we encounter in 4.0 MSQ: Mol, Qestir, Oronir, Dotharl, Dataq, and Buduga. These sets would be usable by all classes and genders at level one. I know I'm coming from an RP standpoint, but I also know that glamour is the true endgame. One doesn't have to RP to want to look cool.

Some sets can be put on the Mogstation and some can be craftable, and one can even be an in-game reward. There's already Oroniri and Dotharli Cloth in game, from the Namazu Koban Exchange and Doman Enclave, and they're currently only used for the Wind-up Magnai and Wind-up Sadu minions, so the crafting recipes could use those. The Dataqi set could be an additional reward from the Dataqi Chronicles FATEs, alongside the outdoor furnishing item. The rest can be placed on the Mogstation. As a bonus, outdoor furnishings like the FATE reward or even indoor decor like the Mol Banner can be included with the Mogstation sets and crafted with the Oronir and Dotharl sets.

As a side note, I don't think the Buduga set should be locked to male characters. While the Buduga are male-only according to lore, making all the sets dyeable removes them from being exclusive to each tribe. This way, all players can mix and match the whole collection. Unless an alternative is provided for women, as with other Mogstation sets, it won't make sense to lock it. (An alternative could be to design tribal garb for the Borlaaq, the all-female tribe, but that would require even more resources.) Plus, the Faire and Shishui Joi chestpieces currently used for the Buduga have a separate model for female characters on the same item.

TL;DR: I suggest that dyeable glamour sets based on six Xaela tribes be added to crafting (Oronir, Dotharl), a FATE chain (Dataqi Chronicles), and the Mogstation (Mol, Qestir, Buduga), usable by all classes and gender from level one.

Thanks for reading! Feedback is very welcome.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tsukaza Baruha
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I am down for all of these sets!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    With so many of us stuck at home, I thought it would be fun to bump this thread. I'll repost some of what I asked for a few years ago and some new things:

I would love to see the following FFXI sets in the game. Preferably most of them as glamour gear that all jobs could wear. Mage jobs in particular need a higher variety of glamour gear.

Estoquer Set for Red Mages:

White Mage Cleric Set. The awesome hat and a Dalmatica-like body armour. NOT a long dress or robe!

White Mage Orison Set. Especially the awesome hat. Please note, the hat does not cover all our hair like the FFXIV hat that makes all white mages look like nuns. Please, let us see our part of our hair!

Oracle Robe Set:

Yigit Gomlek Set:

Paluwahn Set:

Most of these are the Aht Urhgan sets which I love.

The Sha'ir/Sheikh Manteel Set.

This one is awesome too:

The Nashira Set:

This one looks amazing too:

Puppeteer gear:

Marduk Set:

The infamous green Dalmatica, I would love to have this as a glamour item:

Noble's tunic, pure nostalgia

The Homam Set:
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tsukaza Baruha
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Yes to these, and the beastman themed helmets from XI would be great too!

Quote Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    The outfit that Apururu wears in FFXI would be nice to have.

Shantotto also wears it as a variant in Dissidia.

And another variant worn by Ajido-Marujido:

Tarutaru racial set:

Shadow armour set:

And some of the newer FFXI sets:

(2)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Going one entry further. i want armor sets based off the Clockwork Spider mobs as well as their inspirations, the Mimic variants in XII
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mei Coincounter
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    A lot of people want bigger, meaner weapons for WAR. I am the opposite. The number of smaller axes, especially pretty ones, are very few in number. I'd like more.

No, I don't mean something as tiny as the botanist hatchets. Just something more akin to the basic low level axes and bhuj. Make them pretty and/or cute.
    (6)
    Last edited by Esmoire; 06-07-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mei Coincounter
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    We need a "face" slot, where stuff like glasses and monocles could be equipped, allowing you to use other headgear with it.

Was looking to put my character in drag this weekend and it's a shame I can't pair her fake moustache with a hat.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zedix Dagern
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

cross-class

allow gatherer and crafter gear to be galmmed onto war/magic jobs, so many items look so nice, id love to make a crazed 'chef' run around with meat cleavers hacking up monsters for the next stew, or a bsm on a stroll testing out his newest creation, there are so many untapped potentials simply because glam doesnt allow cross class, this should change
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    I still would like to get that Alpine Dress (with the fur-trim). I gave up on it a while back, when we got the Ishgard dress. I figured they wouldn't want to do both dresses. However, with attention going back to Ishgard, maybe we will see it at some point.
    (1)

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast