Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90

Will Fanfest attendees get access to the stream archives?

I had trouble hearing and seeing some of the panels due to positions in line or other reasons. Will attendees of Fanfest get access to the stream archives hosted on Cleeng? The description says "Relive your favorite moments of the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas!" so attendees who were there in person should be allowed to "relive" them too, right?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Renny Nanaya
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by axemtitanium View Post
    I had trouble hearing and seeing some of the panels due to positions in line or other reasons. Will attendees of Fanfest get access to the stream archives hosted on Cleeng? The description says "Relive your favorite moments of the Fan Festival 2016 in Las Vegas!" so attendees who were there in person should be allowed to "relive" them too, right?
    Everyone that attended should get access to at least some form of audio/video. I wasn't even in line and yet I couldn't hear a single thing over the Social Event area. I don't know what purpose having those machines set to full volume was, and there were some Dragoons more than willing to take full advantage of that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Any movement on this front?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tessara Summers
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I am admittedly way late in coming to this topic, but there were some panels I wasn't able to watch and also be in line for activities, so I came here specifically looking for this info! I thought I had heard during Fan Fest that yes, we'd be able to access this stuff as attendees, but I haven't been able to find any information on it...
    (0)