Player
    Character
    Davi Wavi
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Job pins in online store?

Any chance that the job pins from fan fest will show up in the online store at some point? They didn't explicitly say fan fest exclusive on the website, so I'm hoping to get a second chance at them.

AST pins had run out by the time I got through the merch line, so I am sitting here with 12 of the 13 which hurts the completionist in me.

In any case, the pins are super cool, so please make another production run! While you're at it, add pins for the crafting and gathering classes--I can promise you'll get at least 11 more sales :P.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Renny Nanaya
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Seconded. It's very Unsettling that as fans we already ended up wasting half of the entire festival waiting in lines instead of participating in the activities, only for a large portion of us to be turned away or otherwise walk away with nothing to show for it due to the huge oversight that is now referred to as "Merch Line 2016 Savage".

Stuff at the merch booth needs to be online. It doesn't feel right being punished for trying to actually enjoy the festival and Vegas.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Allyrion Windwalker
    World
    Yojimbo
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    I was hoping it would come out with the lore book and rest of the merchandise on the online store, as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shir Kirakira
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Yeah, I'm hoping these come to the store as well, I want to buy a complete set.
    (0)
    LOUISOIX DIED SO YOU COULD PLAY 2.O