Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Player
    Character
    Marcy Bright
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    the elementals did hid the city ?`where do i find that - in the lore book too ?` - Im just on page 34 xD now than this explanation make sense i hope i will find out more about the elementals - where did they come from etc... I love the story of Eorzea
    (0)
    LGBTIQA-Kontaktkreis
    Hydaelyns Rainbow! - Kommt und feiert mit uns unterm Regenbogen!

Player
    Character
    Anony Moose
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMarcy View Post
    the elementals did hid the city ?`where do i find that - in the lore book too ?
    There's some stuff about it in the lore books and also in the quests that unlock the dungeons. The elementals straight-up used illusions and seals and aetherial wards to make people just not notice it was there for over 1500 years, lol. Gridania was designed to be inspired by a Japanese polis with the Elementals playing the part of the kami. They were supposed to exist everywhere but be strongest and oldest in the Twelveswood. That whole aspect of the lore has been sidelined since ARR with the excuse that the calamity weakened them. And now we've double-booked kami lore with Hingashi, to boot. It's sad, but I do hope they'll come back to it and clean it up one day. The unfortunate reality is that it's just not as new, cool, or interesting as other stuff SE wants to get done, so it never comes up.
    (7)
    "I shall refrain from making any further wild claims until such time as I have evidence."
    – Y'shtola

Player
    Character
    Vicious Zvahl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Good ole Green Wrath mask wearin' lore. It always intrigued me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lulumi Lumi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Question: Would missing NPCs be considered errors in the Lore Book? I noticed flipping through the books that we still have no information for certain job quests npc due to volume space in the first lorebook. Currently, there are no entries for Foulques (Lancer quest) and Sanson Smyth (Bard quest, although mentioned in a blurb). I'm noting this just so people are aware, but I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this. Thank you!
    (0)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19