Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'll add tooltips for this.

Edit : Should be good.
    (2)
    Last edited by Stoi; 10-19-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Riyshn'a Nhise
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Heya! Thanks for the awesome tool. Got a low-priority request and a question.

Would it be possible to add in the reward-based chemestries (materia and such), and have the results display somehow which ones would be active?

Does the mission level actually effect anything?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'll probably add these on the long term yes, but I'll have less time to work on this for a moment, and I'm still not satisfied with the script for the results, so I don't know when the reward chemistries will be added.

Some chemistries are triggered when at or above the mission level.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corran Horn
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Hi Stoi,
    are you interested in a mixed-integer-programming model to maximize the gathered xp in a week? I wrote one two or three weeks ago and it works good. Its result is an optimal scheduling plan for a whole week (training schedule for every day, mission schedule and which soldier to send to which mission). However i didn't consider chemistry etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'll have less time to work on this now, and I'm still not satisfied with my script, so for now, I'm not gonna think too much about new features, I'll first try to fix what's bothering me when I can. But thanks for the proposal.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Pounce
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Thank you!

This is so useful, it made it much more manageable for my squad, and helping my wife with hers! I am so happy we have a helpful and talented community! Thank you for the time it took to make this and for sharing it with us 1st LT Ravencrest thanks you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I'll drop this here because it'll probably answers 90% of the questions I'll receive in the next days.

If searching for the working combinations with up to 6 trainings crashes your browser or is too long in your opinion, use a lower value !

I allowed the search for up to 6 trainings because it can work, but that's definitely not going to work for everyone yet. Consider this as a beta feature. All the calculations are handled by the client (you), and when you speak about 700k operations or more, what your computer has inside matters a lot, as well as the browser used. I'll try to optimize this over the time, but this is a long process.

For information, on my computer, Windows 10 + Chrome, i7 4790k, for a squadron of 8 recruits.

0 to 3 trainings => almost instant
    4 trainings => a bit more than 1 sec
    5 trainings => 8 to 10 secs
    6 trainings => 1 min to 1 min 20 secs

So if it's too long or if it crashes, stick with lower values, just like before, it should work like a charm.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rhin'to Kanae
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Hello,

Well done on that tool, it look great and work quite fine so far .
    There is a little issue on Training part : Lvl 3 squad is 400 points, and each time I tain my squad, just after lvling up from Squad 2 to 3, the tool try to balance my stats. It should go up until it reach 400.

Thx a lot for your job.

Edit : Just made a test, when i set rank 3 and refresh the page, it work perfectly. It's just on the same session of seting up to lvl 3 and training that the issue is there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Maekess; 10-22-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekess View Post
    There is a little issue on Training part : Lvl 3 squad is 400 points, and each time I tain my squad, just after lvling up from Squad 2 to 3, the tool try to balance my stats. It should go up until it reach 400.
    I was able to reproduce this issue, it should be fixed now. Thanks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kylrin Arresard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I've noticed that with chemistries like 'When accompany someone of a different race...' and such don't work if you have even a single member who's of the same race/class as the person with the chemistry. This throws off the calculations and makes the script think you'll end up with a slightly higher value on things than you will with the make up.
    (0)
    The sum of all hunt arguments over early pullers: http://goo.gl/IFT9IE

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast