Player
    Character
    Mydrede Kirk
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Hi,
    I am trying to do a level 50 mission, but when I solve it, it suggests all people below level 50, In game, if I select the combination, it says no squadrons meet minimum level requirements? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I'm guessing it just can't solve it with what I have. Even if I weight the chemistry of the lvl 50+ heroes, it doesn't solve, so there's prob not the right combination.

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
    (0)
    Last edited by tlai34; 09-11-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by tlai34 View Post
    snip
    First though, what's this giant block of quoted gibberisb?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mydrede Kirk
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ItMe View Post
    First though, what's this giant block of quoted gibberisb?
    This is the squads export data.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Iiiiiiiiiiit's Meeeee
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by tlai34 View Post
    This is the squads export data.
    I had no idea you could even export their data.
    Thanks for the answer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Something I've been wondering for a while now is whether or not it's even possible to roll a 50% on one of the "increases trigger rate" chemistries because I haven't seen such once to date.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Franq Beynz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 73

mismatch between site and game values

Edit: it turns out that I put in the wrong chemistries, because the mission assignment screen showed the "at max affinity" message, and the real chemistries for those two characters are lower values. False alarm, apologies! Still curious about chemistry priorities though!

Hi there, and thanks a bunch for the tool!

I'm seeing a situation where the values calculated in the tool are different from those in the game, and I can't figure out why.

The mission is as follows:

and my squadron roster looks like:

but the site's solver comes up with higher values for MEN and TAC:

I've checked and rechecked my configuration and I don't see anything incorrect. Is it maybe calculating the chemistries incorrectly because I did something wrong?

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
    Thanks for any insight you can offer, I'm very puzzled.

(Oh, while I'm here -- what is the priority setting on chemistries for?)
    (1)
    Last edited by Subjunctive; 09-12-2021 at 05:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Mydrede Kirk
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ItMe View Post
    I had no idea you could even export their data.
    Thanks for the answer.
    Yes, there's import, export in the top right.

Quote Originally Posted by Subjunctive View Post
    Edit: [I]
    (Oh, while I'm here -- what is the priority setting on chemistries for?)
    It's explained somewhere in this thread. The higher the priority, the higher the chance it'll use it. Generally you select it for chemistries that you want to use. i.e. scripts/material etc.

So if all things are equal and it meets requirements, then having a 5 (highest) will get preferenced over a 0 (lowest).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akira Yorumoto
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Hello there!

Stoi let me know that he is reading everything, but can't reply right now, because his FFXIV subscription is currently not active.
    He will return in three weeks or so to the forums. If you want more immediate answers, please send a friend request to Stoi84#0465 on Discord, where he doesn't need a subscription to be able to talk.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He sent me something else to tell you:

Quote Originally Posted by Stoi
    Hello,

sorry to have to ask for an intermediate person to post for me, my subscription isn't active anymore for at least 3 more weeks, I can't post here.

Good news, I fixed Subjunctive issue, which he seems to have found the cause.

The issue was that I considered the chemistry trigger "mission affinity is at maximum" as a trigger you could randomly get, while actually, it's only a visual thing. It replaces the text of the real trigger when the mission affinity is matched. I didn't know that. What happened is that Subjunctive modified the real chemistry from the squadron members, in the app, with the "mission affinity is at maximum" one. It should not have been possible and this is what I fixed.

What happened, is that the chemistries triggered by the mission affinity give twice the bonus (+15% gives +30% instead). Subjunctive set the chemistry to "mission affinity is at maximum" and to give +30% instead of 15%. Exactly what he saw in-game. The app doubled this again because the mission affinity was matched. By simply removing the "mission affinity is at maximum" trigger, everything should be fixed. If you used this trigger, you'll need to edit your chemistries again to set the real one instead.

About chemistry priorities. It's used by the app to display the results that have the highest "weight" in terms of chemistry priorities on top of the list. By default, the app sorts with lower levels first, as the chances one would take the first result in the list are high. This is mainly useful when your squadron members aren't all at max level, it shows first the result that are likely to benefit from the mission XP. Chemistry priorities are another way of sorting the results based on how high the sum of all chemistry priorities is for a given result. This is mainly useful when all your squadron members are max level.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dormanil; 09-14-2021 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Presumably, double-posts are not allowed

Player
    Character
    Heartdead Kitiro
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 80
    Dunno if this post is still maintained or not! but i have the same issue as Subjunctive!

i've checked all my people's stats! no joke, about 7 times! they are correct!
    yet, the website is telling me that i have waaaaaaaaay higher stats than what i have!

This is what i have
    https://prnt.sc/1zu4yaq

And this is what the site is telling me i have
    https://prnt.sc/1zu53jl

i have no idea how the site makes up those stats for my toons at all? its not even remotely possible! haha

i was wondering if anyone can see what's wrong here? am i blind? :P haha

(Yes, i know we are supposed to have 8+ toons on the team! but i tried to split it apart yesterday, to see if it made a difference in the calculus! , but it did not! )

Had to edit post because images did not show up at all! hopefully this works

Last edit: Seems like this happens with the 30-35 missions! if i do the lower missions, the stat it calculates is correct! as long as i avoid those 3 30-35 missions, the site works just fine! super weird!
    (0)
    Last edited by heartdead; 11-18-2021 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Images not showing up, had to fix it!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast