Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Player
    Character
    Icy Tease
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Hi, great work! Really helped me visualize, and in some cases, cry when impossible to 100% chance a mission =)))

Small bug report! Command mission doesn't take into account bonus XP chemistry.

Concrete example: had a squad member lvl52 at 29350/51000 XP. Has +20% XP when above level 50. Finished 9000XP command mission, game "Mission complete" window shows predicted new value 40150/51000 XP.
    The site, on the other hand, after Apply, gave it 38350/51000 XP.
    This 1800XP missing difference is exactly 20% of 9000.

thanks,
    icy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Actually, that was a feature, there's specifically something in the code to prevent the chemistry to work on command missions.

I don't know if it changed, but I was always convinced that it could not trigger from these missions. Time to change that. I'll have a look when I have a few minutes, I don't think that's something that is hard to fix.

Edit: I just released a fix for this. If you happen to face the situation again, please let me know if it's working as expected now.
    (1)
    Last edited by Stoi; 10-06-2019 at 11:06 PM.
    http://ffxivsquadron.com/

Player
    Character
    Zorn'to Borel
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Hi, it looks like the website is down. It was fine on Saturday, but since yesterday (in the last 15 hours at least, say) I can't access it anymore. Oh and by the way, thank you so much for this amazing little program, very well done!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Justin Wood
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 52
    Looks like I can access a cached version of the page for the time being, but I do hope the proper page becomes available again in the near future. I used Warframe Builder for a long time, and I'm surprised to see you working on this too.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Sorry about this guys. For some reason, I didn't get the notification to renew the domain name, and I was busy with a lot of things, so I didn't notice. I'm working on bringing everything back online.

Edit: Seem to be back online for me. If it isn't for you yet, please wait a few more hours. Sorry for the inconvenience. If something like this ever happens again, feel free to contact me in-game if I'm late to notice.
    (2)
    Last edited by Stoi; 10-24-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Fugu Barr
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    So, what are squadrons good for? I've sent mine out on about 10 missions, just got junk back, so I stopped messing with it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    Consider squadrons as a side mini-management game with ultimate rewards being mostly convenience or little boosters. That's also a required step to rank up with your grand company. So yeah, you don't really send your squadron out for rewards at first, more for XP.

- When you reach a certain point, you'll be able to do a weekly mission of your choice with rewards such as 5x2 hours buffs for more XP, more MGP, food duration, etc.
    - You can do certain dungeons with your squadron for a slightly different experience (or to cut queue times if relevant), your squadron can also learn new "passive" abilities from doing this, to reinforce their role.
    - Doing certain missions is required to achieve certain ranks in your grand company.
    - When your squadron is strong and developed enough, you can expect rewards from chemistries, though nothing out of the ordinary (MGP, gils, low tier materias, clusters, etc).

Trying to recruit specific members and glamour them can also be considered as a mid-term objective.

More details here : https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/w...urer_Squadrons

Hope this helps.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    I'll be away from the game for a month or two, depending on when SE will release new content that is engaging to me. I'm not sure I'll be able to post on the forums while my subscription will be inactive. During that time, if something important needs to be fixed, feel free to contact me on Discord. Stoi84#0465
    (2)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14