Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

FFXIV Squadron - Easy squadron management

Hi,

I've been working on a little app to manage squadrons, and the last results are encouraging, thus this is the good time to share it.

The link is : http://ffxivsquadron.com/

From here you can manage your squadron, and find the working or 'future' working combinations (after some trainings) for a given mission, based on what you have in your squadron.

Just fill the form one time (recruits in squadron and bonus from training). You can then simulate the trainings or the exp awarded after a mission, and it'll update your squadron and the bonuses automatically.

Fill the mission form with the stat of your mission, hit the 'Resolve' button, and see if you can do it.

Note that this tool is still under under development. You may thus encounter wrong, incomplete or unoptimized results. I'll try to fix these issues if they are reported to me with enough datas.

Have fun o/
    (61)
    Last edited by Stoi; 06-08-2018 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Edited title

Player
    Character
    Meru Maru
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Love the tool, been using it since you first posted it on reddit. Keep up the good fight!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Saeris Illyan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    What do you enter in the field next to the race? (Default is 0 / 9200) etc
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    It's for the experience points. When this field is filled, the app will simulate the gain of levels when trying to solve working combinations through trainings. It'll also allow you to update your squadron in an easy way, using the training tools at the bottom. Once a training is completed in game, apply it on the app too, and it'll automatically update your squadron's stats.

In other words, fill everything once, and then only replicate what you do in game (training or mission xp reward), and everything will be updated for you.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lyneya Rose
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Thanks for sharing!
    (2)

♥ Jack of Hearts ♥

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." – Arthur C. Clarke

Player
    Character
    Ifalna Gainsborough
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60
    Just wanted to post a potential fix/update for you. Where you can input the mission bonuses, there does not seem to be any choice for race, only for classes. Should try to update that if yo ucan. Other than that, great job on this!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Hey, just updated this a few minutes ago. Should work fine.
    (0)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Thanks for sharing! This should be hella useful
    (0)

Player
    Character
    S'etekh Tia
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 80
    This is pretty awesome and, from what I can tell, works great! Thanks!

I did notice there are a couple options missing for chemistry. While I assume some were left out because they don't actually affect the calculations (such as chemistry for obtaining items, or increasing party chemistry trigger rates), I can't choose 5% as a bonus amount, nor can I choose "accompanying someone of a different race/class" (though I can choose same), or "when an active squadron member." Also, it looks like there are separate chemistries for "exp earned by self" and "exp earned by all squadron members." Otherwise, seems good!
    (1)
    Last edited by Setesh; 10-11-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Player
    Character
    Elena Luminari
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Yeah, the materia chemistries and the others of the same kind, like books, are a low priority at the moment. The more important right now is the stats. I'm adding the chemistries one after another, the one missing for you should follow soon. There's a thread with all the chemistries datamined on reddit, but I'm not certain all are already in game, so I pretty much add them only when I'm sure they definitely exists.

Edit : I added the chemistries which you were missing.
    (2)
    Last edited by Stoi; 10-12-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast