Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

<Rain> Free Company is Recruiting!

<Rain> is a rank 8 FC looking for new members. We're a small/medium, close community looking to expand. We welcome everyone! We have a large mansion in the goblet with everything in it. Buffs, chocobo feeding, all the perks. We have some (previously) master crafters that can help you out too: leveling crafts, making gear, etc. We also have several members that can help with more difficult content, but we're up for helping out with the easier content as well -- it's a tough queue life for dps in the dungeons after all.

We often do maps usually on Saturdays at 6pm CST -- and are looking to farm the new primals. We've also had a number of silly parties and giveaways (like our naked run for mogshop items a while back.

We use Discord (link at the end). Don't want to use voice? No worries, it just makes things more fun but not required. The discord server is used a lot for text communication.

If you are interested in joining, reply here, message Okashii Kazegane, Sebastian Kingsbury, or Noct Fafnir in game, or email me at oka@rain-ffxiv.com! Or join our Discord server and leave a message in the recruitment channel! https://discord.gg/Rw5ysgk
    (0)
    Last edited by Okashii; 06-23-2018 at 06:32 AM.

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Updated raid info
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Updated info for recruiting! Come join us!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Updated info, still recruiting We've had a lot of new members in the last few months, so come check us out!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Come join us for new content! Looking for new members: fresh faces, returning players, or people looking for change!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Serif Light
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hello guys,

My friends and I (about 7 of us) recently started playing Final Fantasy again. We're very friendly and social and also quite competitive at gaming. We all have competitive gaming backgrounds. Some of us were in top world guilds from World of Warcraft. We're currently farming Lakshmi and Susano on extreme and are pretty much all geared out until the new content.

We're looking for a new FC to call home. The one we are in is made up mostly of people playing in Australia. Although they're very friendly and great people, they're rarely on at the same time as us. We'd love to join a guild we can run duties with, set up farming groups together, hunts, and even PVP.

If you feel like we might make a good match, feel free to send me a PM or mail in game! Would love to chat!

Thanks!
    Serif Light
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elysian Overture
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Okashii View Post
    Come join us for new content! Looking for new members: fresh faces, returning players, or people looking for change!
    Returning player. I'm a seasoned raider in MMO's and I'm looking for a cool place to hang out. I most likely won't raid in FFXIV but I do everything else.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Looking to recruit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Okashii Kazegane
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Looking for new members! See original post for discord link to post in our recruitment channel!
    (0)