Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    W'fharl Tia
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    There seem to be a lot of contradictions in the lore of Allag and the Crystal Tower, especially as they relate to that quest line's finale. It also seems that a lot of details were cut and/or changed at the last minute. How close is the end product to what was originally planned?
    (10)
    あっきれた。

2. 05-09-2016 09:08 PM
    Reason
    I need to learn to read, i.e. msq quests

Player
    Character
    Marie Antoinette
    World
    Kujata
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 76
    Main story line broseph ^
    (2)

Character
    Miles Saintborough
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    How did you come up with the concept of Fray taking on the form of the Warrior of Light's inner frustrations and desires in the LV 30 to 50 Dark Knight quests?
    (17)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Ishikawa, I noticed you did the Alchemist class quests. They were extremely touching and managed to pull on my heartstrings even with just a short number of scenes to become invested. While we have other quest stories similar in style, do you plan on any other quests of this nature?
    (11)
    Last edited by Canadane; 05-10-2016 at 02:13 AM.

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    K'nahli Yohko
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 89
    3.2 MSQ Spoilers
    How did it feel to take part in writing the events leading up to the Grand Melee, knowing that the player character would have the opportunity to go toe-to-toe with a character as popular as Raubahn in a very mutually-respected duel of two giants? Personally, once the red herring fears were cast aside and I was assured that this was 100% a friendly affair, I found this part of the story to be incredibly enjoyable. It felt very refreshing for our characters to feel more like they were becoming a genuine friend of the General as opposed to a mere ally to be called upon when things get tricky. Did you believe many other players would feel similarly?
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Nutritious Delicious
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 54
    As we build up to the Climax of Heavensward with the falling action into 4.0 to follow after, I look forward to the story you will release with it.

My question is about Orchestration, are you going to release more scrolls in the future? I would love to see ones such as Without Shadow, and the Hymn of Dalamud (I was admittedly disappointed when Answers was the full song and not the Calamity version) Much of the ones now have a harder sound and not one suited to a soothing ambiance. Though I guess that Without Shadow isn't soothing per se, I just like the track.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    For the Dark Knight Quests, is there a chance we can actually look more like the version of ourselves that we fought near the end (the red eyes and smoky aura) when we actually apply Darkside?
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Meera Khei
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Are there any plans to introduce quests or questlines with different endings depending on what choices or actions the player take?
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    As for storylines - I really miss Alisaie! When will she return? hopefully soon. I like to think it was her that was spying on Urianger.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Sera Malqir
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I really enjoyed the 3.2 main scenario very much, but I can't help to notice that we get more and more cop-outs lately with characters who seem to die/get horribly wounded, but end up just fine or we at least get assured by others that they are fine (Nanamo, Estinien, Aymeric, Menphilia, Honoroit and the white dragon).
    Do you worry that this will eventually lead to players no longer believing someone might be dead and therefore less caring about the characters?
    (20)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast