Plus One
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

[FFXIV_HW_Music_NA] Plus One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-dC-EVw3w

Night in the Brume (+ONE Remix)

I have so much love for FINAL FANTASY XIV that I wanted to create a song that captured the beautiful and melancholic feel of “Night In the Brume” along with the epic experience of entering Ishgard for the first time. Every sound in this entry was created and performed entirely by myself.

I’m incredibly impressed with the music in this game and how it keeps getting better and better. Big thumbs up to Masayoshi Soken and the sound team for continuing to do an awesome job!

Favorite 3 songs from FINAL FANTASY XIV:
    Locus (Alexander)
    Borderless (Manacutter)
    Oblivion (Shiva Phase 2)
    (9)
    PlusTheONE.com • Music by +ONE

Player
    Character
    Shoruu Byrjun
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 70
    [FFXIV_HW_Music_NA] Shoruu Byrjun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWBvvEsRYk

Night in The Brume

Ever since this contest was announced, I couldn't get the idea of a "big band", lounge-style twist on the original "Night in the Brume" out of my head. (Maybe "The Brume" is the new jazz lounge on the block!) I love what I came up with in the end, exploring some of my favorite genres of music. It's definitely something I would have listened to during my first steps into Heavensward; something to keep me groovin' through the long nights of grinding!

My favorite song from Final Fantasy XIV is "Long Ink Dry", the Great Gubal Library theme.
    (4)

Thank you so much for all the amazing entries!

Sound director Masayoshi Soken will be showcasing the finalists and selecting the winners during Nico Nico Chokaigi 2016 on April 29. Please look forward to it!
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7