Page 753 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 10303
    Player
    Character
    Eve Cyrelya
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    YTJVCCUG

Steps to redeem:
    1. Go to FFXIV Mog Station
    2. Register a Square-Enix Account
    3. Login and click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the CODE above
    5. Redeem it before your first subscription or you'll miss the rewards
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Irou Nokin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Codes:
    356ZRR2Y
    U2XSENPQ
    9MXHMVDV
    6V28AHVX

Steps to register this code:

1. Creating a Square Enix account
    2. Logging into your Mog Station here -> http://sqex.to/Msp
    3. Going to the tab "Manage Service Option"
    4. Last but not least, entering the Recruitment Code - BEFORE YOU PURCHASE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!

Bonus items you receive:

Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee, good for 99 free teleports!
    Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings: Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist).
    10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade in to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, and Uldah (starting cities).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Venrir Nautilus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 18

[Recruit] [Code:MMCGRCKY]

Welcome to Final Fantasy XIV, we are glad to have you!

Let's go ahead and make it interesting right off the bat by getting you (and me) some helpful items with no extra charge whatsoever. Just use my recruitment code ( MMCGRCKY ) PRIOR to buying your subscription time, otherwise it will not work.

The steps to do as such are as follows:

Login to your FFXIV account at "Mog Station" -> http://sqex.to/Msp

Click on "Your Account" at the top left of the screen

Click on "Manage Service Options"

Click on “Enter Recruitment Code”

Enter the code: MMCGRCKY

Receive rewards almost instantly upon playing. (Items listed below)

These rewards will be waiting for you upon playing (redeem at delivery moogle):

• Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below

• Aetheryte Ticket (x99) - Players in possession of an Aetheryte Ticket when using Teleport will not incur a Gil fee

• Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings - Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)

• 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. *The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Argasar Hogo
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    Hello! Welcome to FFXIV, I hope you're enjoying the game so far!
    If you've purchased the game, but still on the free subscription time I have an offer for you which can help you and me both.
    If you're interested, here are the details!
    The game has a "Recruit a Friend" system, I'll share my recruit code, all you have to do is use it to get some amazing rewards!

My code: C8UH4SVH

How to use it
    First, log in to your account at the Mog Station, this is the link: http://sqex.to/Msp
    After you've logged in, go and click at the "Manage Service Options" button.
    Search for a button located under the text "Registration Codes" (don't confuse with the image saying recruit a friend, this is the button to receive your own code, not to enter one)
    Click on it and enter my code. Nice! First step is done!

Now, how do you get the rewards?
    After you buy a subscription you will receive the rewards within 10 minutes maximum. If you feel the need to get them now, you can always buy a subscription even when on the free subscription time (it would add your purchased time)
    - Increases XP gain by 20% when level 25 and below
    - 99 Aetheryte tickets (free teleports! Easy way to save your money)
    - Fist bump emote
    - 10 Silver chocobo feathers
    What are silver chocobo feathers
    They are used to buy a variety of items in the Calamity Salvager located at: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (11,14) Old Gridania (10,8) Ul'dah - Steps of Thal (12,13)
    Most importantly, they can be used to buy sets of endgame gear for each expansion (except the newest one)! Which means you are able to save precious time of grinding the gear and move on to the next expansion quickly.

Now that you know everything, if you want to use my code here it is again C8UH4SVH. I'm playing on the Chaos data center, if you're in need or help or just want to play together always feel free to /tell me in game (/tell Argasar Hogo@Spriggan)
    Hope you have a wonderful time playing
    (0)
    Last edited by Skelly; 03-08-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Player
    Character
    Argasar Hogo
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    If you've purchased the game, but still on the free subscription time I have an offer for you which can help you and me both.

My code: M29K55X8

How to use it
    First, log in to your account at the Mog Station, this is the link: http://sqex.to/Msp
    Search for a button located under the text "Registration Codes" (don't confuse with the image saying recruit a friend, this is the button to receive your own code, not to enter one)

After you buy a subscription you will receive the rewards within 10 minutes maximum. If you feel the need to get them now, you can always buy a subscription even when on the free subscription time (it would add your purchased time)
    30 day subscription
    - Fist bump emote
    They are used to buy a variety of items in the Calamity Salvager located at: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (11,14) Old Gridania (10,8) Ul'dah - Steps of Thal (12,13)
    Most importantly, they can be used to buy sets of endgame gear for each expansion (except the newest one)! Which means you are able to save precious time of grinding the gear and move on to the next expansion quickly.

Now that you know everything, if you want to use my code here it is again M29K55X8. I'm playing on the Chaos data center, if you're in need or help or just want to play together always feel free to /tell me in game (/tell Argasar Hogo@Spriggan)
    (0)
    Last edited by Skelly; 03-08-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ran Yume
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Recruit a Friend

Hi everyone,

If anyone is looking to sub the game, do add my code for freebies.
    QXM3YN9B

Thanks in advance and have a great experience in Eorzea!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Venrir Nautilus
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 18

[Recruiting] [Code:JEMX5MZN]

Welcome to Final Fantasy XIV, we are glad to have you!

Let's go ahead and make it interesting right off the bat by getting you (and me) some helpful items with no extra charge whatsoever. Just use my recruitment code ( JEMX5MZN) PRIOR to buying your subscription time, otherwise it will not work.

The steps to do as such are as follows:

Login to your FFXIV account at "Mog Station" -> http://sqex.to/Msp

Click on "Your Account" at the top left of the screen

Click on “Enter Recruitment Code”

Enter the code: JEMX5MZN

Receive rewards almost instantly upon playing. (Items listed below)

These rewards will be waiting for you upon playing (redeem at delivery moogle):

• Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below

• Aetheryte Ticket (x99) - Players in possession of an Aetheryte Ticket when using Teleport will not incur a Gil fee

• Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings - Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)

• 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. *The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.
    (0)

8. 03-08-2021 09:55 PM

9. 03-08-2021 10:54 PM
    Reason
    Code used

Player
    Character
    Argasar Hogo
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61

Why should you use my code over the others? I'm not only here for the rewards, I'm also here to help new players! I am more than willing to answer any questions you have, and help you with whatever I can, and if you'd want you can ever join our discord server and raid with us

My codes:
    M29K55X8
    UDV7FY9M

How to use it

- Fist bump emote

(0)

Player
    Character
    Nicodemos Cain
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    NMNTUR4F

Steps to redeem:
    1. Go to FFXIV Mog Station
    2. Register a Square-Enix Account
    3. Login and click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the CODE above
    5. Redeem it before your first subscription or you'll miss the rewards
    (0)

12. 03-09-2021 03:07 AM
    Reason
    Code used

Player
    Character
    Argasar Hogo
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 61
    If you've purchased the game but still on the free subscription time you can use my referral code, we will both gain some rewards from it. If you want to skip and see what the rewards are, I've listed them lower in my post.

Additional to the code, I'm looking to help new players start their adventure. I'll be glad to help you with whatever you need, be queuing for duties, leveling new classes, items for your new classes or other stuff you can think of.

My codes:
    M29K55X8
    UDV7FY9M
    ZYX5NY4Y

How to use the code
    After you've logged in, go and click at the "Your Account" button.
    Search for a button named "Enter Recruitment Code" located under the text "Registration Codes".

Now, what about the rewards?
    After you buy a subscription you will receive the rewards within 10 minutes maximum. If you feel the need to get them now, you can always buy a subscription even when on the free subscription time (it would add your purchased time to it)
    The rewards:
    - Fist bump emote

(0)
    Last edited by Skelly; 03-09-2021 at 04:57 AM.

Page 753 of 1031 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 803 853 ... LastLast