Player
    Character
    Varking Runesong
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohe-Spidhire View Post
    Everyone is learning, including the so called "experts" at the game. Don't worry about it. Just try different things.

They might have been ignoring you because they didn't have Line of Sight (LoS) on you. It would be neat if, by walking to minimize noise, they couldn't hear you.
    I actually thought this was the case for some reason. We could walk right through the mobs and they didn't even aggro any of us. IT was a level 40-50 dungeon where you kill giants rock heads on a specific spot on the ground to open up the walls that closed? I know that is an awful description. When we got the basement area down the steps you could walk by a ghost type monster and like four others. Once you got past them and went up the next set of stairs things aggro again so walking doesn't help. I wanted to kill the mobs though because I was there for EXP but didn't want to annoy the group.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vini Calypso
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80

A small QoL improvement I'd like to see...

(0)

Player
    Character
    Hello Welcome
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 69
    A potion inventory similar to shard/crystal/cluster inventory.

If you play a lot of classes there are lots and lots and lots of potions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    A potion inventory similar to shard/crystal/cluster inventory.

If you play a lot of classes there are lots and lots and lots of potions.
    Data-storage-wise, isn't this just identical to adding more general slots, but then restricting what players are allowed to use their additional inventory on?

What's the advantage over... being free to use it for things other than potions as well?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Otsanda Rhowa
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Something fairly minor I'd love to see implemented: Please, please, please change mount music to relate to each mount. For instance:

Beast tribe mounts should play their respective beast tribe themes (Great Serpent mount - Hopl's Dropple)

PvP mounts should play the theme from the type of PvP they're from

Etc.

They recently changed the boss theme from some of the Shadowbringer's dungeons, so I would think something like this should be possible too.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Otsanda Rhowa
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    I apologize for the double post, but I've thought of a couple other changes I'd like to see.

Achievement certificates: Currently, I have nothing to spend them on as I have all the items or had them before the change to veteran rewards was implemented. Maybe we could use spend them on rare dyes or maybe even Gold Chocobo Feathers.

Gold Chocobo Feathers: I have 2 or 3 friends registered with the Recruit a Friend Campaign and have noticed that, even though they've been subscribed for years, after a certain period of time, I stopped receiving Feathers at all. If they introduce another mount purchasable with Feathers, some people probably won't be able to obtain it, having spent their Feathers elsewhere. Maybe a good workaround would be the introduction of annual birthday gifts for your character, among which you receive Gold and Silver Chocobo Feathers and something else.

PvP Maps: I'm a huge fan of PvP in this game and love the Feast especially, but if I have to see the Crystal Tower map one more time, I may scream. Please put the other maps back into circulation and just make it random which map pops up.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Selan Raizana
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    I've got a couple questions and requests:
    1. I've got a friend who's trying the game that can't see the color red at all (In his own words he said that he is "color-retarded" to the color red, if that makes sense), and because of this he can't see the map objective circles colored in orange very well, because they appear as Yellow to him. I told him about the colorblind modes and he tried it, but he said that instead of helping it actually made it harder to see. Is there a possibility to allow color customization for the user interface such as the map objective/Fate/levequest circles to help with issues like that? We can toggle the color of the names of PCs/NPCs/Companions/Pets/Minions/Objects/Enemies with a set selection of colors.
    2. After playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake, I noticed a feature in that game (an actual button in-game) that allowed you to see how far away you were to the quest objectives (disregarding the ones that tell you there is no map assistance). Is there a way you can implement something like that into the game without having to go back and forth from one map to the next (maybe a line going from one map to the other map showing the separation of the maps.
    3. Just a personal one here, and I've also seen this requested on the forums, though can we get a classic final fantasy interface layout (blue background with white borders) for the menus? I do like the light menu that got added, and was hoping for some more color theme options.
    4. This is regarding Phoenix Downs:
    - Because there is more than one of these obtainable, can we let it be a stacked item rather than limit the amount to 1 per inventory? The High-Grade Company Issue Tonic you get from the Grand Companies that work for squadrons are stackable.
    - Can we purchase these from a vendor?
    - Can these be used during battle rather than limited to outside of battle? I get knowing boss mechanics and avoiding attacks is a thing, and I know that the healer's primary role is making sure the team is healthy, though at least allowing the item to be used in battle would be appreciated, even if there's a limited use/cooldown for it. This item is ICONIC to the Final Fantasy franchise as a whole and is a usable item in combat, and in this game it feels like one of the most useless items in the game currently. If it's in here it should have more value to it.

Anyway, that's my list of questions/requests. If any of this could be addressed at the live letter that would be great.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I feel like the Glamor Dresser might need ways to readily access specific items for those that filled the dressers to the brim, as well as those who filled up the available glamour plates. Like a search system or a "favorite gear" option.

Of course we also could always use more glamor plates as long as there are jobs to be added.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystal Abyss
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    For Party Finder: Report function

I would like to see a Report button for content that breaks the ToS with a drop down menu similar to reporting RMT in chat. Or a pop up with things that follow a clear but general criteria like kicking someone from a dungeon.

This could be:
    RMT
    Profanity and Offensive Language (as listed in the ToS)
    Ect.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by iVolke View Post
    This is probably the easiest forum to bait.

y'all are kinda dumb tbh

Player
    Character
    Magnai Oroni'r
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 81
    One QoL I would highly appreciate:
    A better blacklisting system. By this I mean there should be a much simpler way to blacklist someone, instead of having to rely on either being in vicinity of the other person, or wait for their name to pop up in the Chat so you can blacklist them from there. I've had the minor annoyance to discover that the /blist chat function doesn't work, so I had to step out of my comfort zone to send a /tell to the other person just to blacklist them. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops just to block someone who is abusive as well as a detriment to my mental health. SE should to make it to where all you would need to do is type the person's name in the Player Search, then right click it from there. It would save so much trouble, seriously!
    (2)
    Live by the Sun, love by the Moon~

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast