Character
    Matthias Gendrin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80

Small QoL Improvements

Just a few small QoL improvements:
    • Try On Multiple Armors It would be fantastic if we had the ability to try on multiple pieces of armor at a time.
    • Separate UI Elements HP, MP, TP, Buffs, Debuffs, Target Status, Focus Castbar, and Target Castbar should all have separate UI elements that can be manipulated independently.
    • Inventory Search Let us search items in our inventory windows with a search box.
    • Tab Target Have the target icons dictate tab target order, or give us the option to choose tab target priority method. Would also be great if icons set enemy list order!
    • Item Macros Give us some means to use Potions and the like in macros, please!
    • Enemy List Targets As a tank, knowing who's pulled a certain mob off me would be incredibly helpful.

The UI is already leagues ahead of other out-of-the-box MMO UIs I've seen, but these would just push it a little further.
    (39)

Beginner's Overview to Tanking in FFXIV: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/352455
    Learn to Play (it's not what you think): http://www.l2pnoob.org/

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpec07 View Post
    • Try On Multiple Armors It would be fantastic if we had the ability to try on multiple pieces of armor at a time.
    They could model it after a try-on feature like LOTRO has. It lets you try on multiple pieces of gear together and it combines a dye preview into the feature as well. It's nice getting to check how various items would look together if dyed different ways, and all before you decide whether to buy any of them.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Matthias Gendrin
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwashi View Post
    They could model it after a try-on feature like LOTRO has. It lets you try on multiple pieces of gear together and it combines a dye preview into the feature as well. It's nice getting to check how various items would look together if dyed different ways, and all before you decide whether to buy any of them.
    They actually said they're going to be adding the multi try-on feature in 3.1 in the latest Dev Letter, though I agree that it would also be nice to see how the pieces would look with dye.
    (0)

Beginner's Overview to Tanking in FFXIV: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/352455
    Learn to Play (it's not what you think): http://www.l2pnoob.org/

Player
    Character
    Rain Arrows
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    I would like:
    1. Que for Dungeon with chocobo out.
    2. Take slots from the "special items" and give them to rings please Yoshi_P Please.
    3. Display both the real world time and Eorzea time at the same time.
    (5)

Server: BEHEMOTH
    FC: CASCADIA
    Playing since Beta phase 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jpec07 View Post
    Try On Multiple Armors It would be fantastic if we had the ability to try on multiple
    In the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE, Yoshi-P discussed plans for a feature that will allow you to save parts of the gear for trying on. You will be able to use this feature to try on a full set of gear, or mix different types of gear. As for dyeing in gear preview, we're still looking into this, so we ask for your patience a bit longer!
    (74)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Excellent news.
    (3)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Dante Venarra
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    -Please add a quantity option to the GC seal turn in. (itting there trying to get below cap buy buying coke 200 seals per piece and one at a time is tedious.)

- Add mini aetheryte location names to the map in Ishgard and other places. (Opening the map and hovering over an aethryte should show corresponding aetheryte name from the list) I can't tell you how many times I've had to play aetheryte roulette trying to teleport to a desired location in Ishgard.

- respawn dead characters at the last aetheryte used as opposed to "home".

- option to disable "not yet ready" message/noise indefinitely or while in combat.

- 2 customizable UI sets for "in battle" and "out of battle" to free up screen real estate when free roaming or doing other activities. (Could be triggered by unsheathing weapon)
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Tyurru Irisfield
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Hooray I've been wanting this for a long time!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mykll Valiant
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    In the latest Letter from the Producer LIVE, Yoshi-P discussed plans for a feature that will allow you to save parts of the gear for trying on. You will be able to use this feature to try on a full set of gear, or mix different types of gear. As for dyeing in gear preview, we're still looking into this, so we ask for your patience a bit longer!
    I'd be thrilled if I could fully preview a shield properly, instead of only looking at it while it is on my back. Can withdraw weapons on the preview, why not shields?
    (3)
    MANTASTIC: I got 1017 problems, but playing FFXIV ain't one.

Llyren: Lala Tanks hit point density levels attract small planets

Player
    Character
    Elurra Maluta
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykll View Post
    I'd be thrilled if I could fully preview a shield properly, instead of only looking at it while it is on my back. Can withdraw weapons on the preview, why not shields?
    I think the simple solution is to have the Draw Weapon button always active on the preview, not only when trying on weapons.
    (5)

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast