Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Nex Ixchel
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I'd love a way to show the group window in a horizontal way, so I can place it near my target window.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eira Landale
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykll View Post
    I'd be thrilled if I could fully preview a shield properly, instead of only looking at it while it is on my back. Can withdraw weapons on the preview, why not shields?
    I think the issue there is that the shield, by itself, likely has no specific pose as it shouldn't be possible to only have a shield. It needs the wand, scepter, or sword telling it how you should look with a weapon drawn. Assuming weapons and shields will be among the things you can preview as a set with upcoming changes, it should be safe to assume you'll be able to check what they look like drawn too then.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aranea Asmodai
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    RESET MY COOLDOWNS WHEN WE WIPE INSIDE AN INSTANCE?
    PLEASE SE???
    99.9% of people who've ever bothered with raiding in this game wish for nothing more than just that.
    Yet we continue to waste a good portion of our raiding time waiting for cooldowns to go up again.
    Very, very productive.

I'm sure people are somehow going to abuse the fact that their cooldowns aren't on cd anymore once they DIE and need to RE-PULL the boss.
    I really fail to see where or how people can abuse this.

It'd be such a small change, yet I know SE's gonna let us wait until 4.XX until they address this at all.
    SE -They listen to their players but they're darn slow at it.

I swear, this topic gets me really riled up because me and my group have wasted all too much time sitting around and waiting because of something so simple.
    (3)
    Last edited by Trixxy; 09-08-2015 at 06:00 PM.

4. 09-09-2015 02:08 PM
    Reason
    nvm

Player
    Character
    Cuore Mist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'd love to see an option to display only the debuffs you inlict on the focus target.

Also, an option to display markers to the minimap would be great.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacien View Post
    Real talk tho.

Like me, you're never gonna change your glamour. :P
    I'm not sure what's more popular, me, or my style.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Last Hero
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    I'm all for some additional options to tab targeting as well. I have played this game since launch and still just cannot get used to the way this tab targeting works. I'd really like to have an option to make it work more like many of us are used to - cycle through nearest enemies instead of making me try to pan my camera in just the right way.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Delphor Pierce
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 60
    I would like it if, when I switch my gear sets in a sanctuary, I also do not need to recharge my HP/MP/TP/CP/GP. If I can help it, I go into a sanctuary so my cooldowns don't reset, but it still means I have to wait to use my abilities because I'm waiting for these bars to rise, especially in the case of reviving a player due to the Raise abilities taking up so much MP.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jalena Windwalker
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Seeing so many great suggestions in this thread! Would it also be possible to have mouseheel up and down bindable?
    (0)

Hey everyone,

We have some update to share with you all,

Quote Originally Posted by Jpec07 View Post
    Just a few small QoL improvements:
    Inventory Search Let us search items in our inventory windows with a search box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykll View Post
    I'd be thrilled if I could fully preview a shield properly, instead of only looking at it while it is on my back. Can withdraw weapons on the preview, why not shields?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante_V View Post
    - Add mini aetheryte location names to the map in Ishgard and other places. (Opening the map and hovering over an aethryte should show corresponding aetheryte name from the list) I can't tell you how many times I've had to play aetheryte roulette trying to teleport to a desired location in Ishgard.
    The dev. team is currently looking into these.

-Please add a quantity option to the GC seal turn in. (itting there trying to get below cap buy buying coke 200 seals per piece and one at a time is tedious.)
    If you haven't already checked, we mentioned regarding this yesterday here.

Please look forward to it!
    (36)
    Tony "Zhexos" Caraway - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Red Cork
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Perhaps not directly related to UI, but I would love to have an Aetheryte closer to the Ul'dah market (preferably at the Ul'dah market). All the other cities have a fragment in or near their respective markets. The closest one in Ul'dah is the Adventurer's Guild, and that requires the player to go to another zone, and deal with two loading screens. It would be a small added convenience, but one that I would welcome.
    (18)
    "Fun comes first. If it isn't fun, you're doing it wrong." -Naoki Yoshida

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast