Player
    Character
    Nico Zoro
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 60

two fail times on ling live the coeurl

seems no one has posted two consecutive fail times for long live the coeurl we had it fail at 2am on 3rd and 7am on 5th. sadly maintenance tonight so no way to continue at this pattern. hopes this helps anyone else trying to pin down the timer for long live the coeurl seems to be nowhere online
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nik Synaly
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    After several days of hunting Prey Online on Cerberus, I can tell you this.

After successfully beating the FATE it spawns precisely after 72 hours from last Hyperelectricity. Theoretically it always spawns 72 hours after, no matter if beaten or failed.
    As of current on Cerberus, Hyperelectricity starts somewhere at 5:10pm Server Time, and soon after the FATE appears. Last Prey Online kill on Cerberus was at Saturday(I've been partaking it at that time), so new spawn should be at Tuesday, which is today.
    This observation was made based on 3 spawns - 2 of them I've missed, out of them 1 was reported by my FC mate, and 1 I've seen through shout chat, as I've been afk during the FATE. 3rd spawn, in which I've been taking part, was predicted and spawned exactly when it was expected to appear.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Alzrius Nremyn
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Could we please get a freaking timer for these fates already? It's horribly painful to attempt to guess when the fates were completed last or when they might appear next. It would be disgustingly easy for Square to implement a world based timer showing the last completion time for each on the Lodestone, they just haven't. The game obviously logs the last completion time since the following spawn is timed accordingly, so I don't get why we can't see this timer to assist those who actually care that these fates exist.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Niffin Machina
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Prey Online Fate

Hey someone help. This Prey Online Fate seem to never spawn. There is only one place to get the Proto Ultima exoplating for the horns and it never seem to be happening. This is really messed and I am scared that when Stormblood launches it might never happen again. I am on behemoth Server any info or help that can be giving would be greatly appreciated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niffin Machina
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Does anyone read this thread?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Niffin Machina
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Is there a tracker anywhere of this fate ?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Starleap Kuri-osity
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    As of 2020, there is no dependable tracker for this FATE other than Maintenance reset timers.
    Prey Online still has it's window open 36 hours after maintenance is done. As someone personally tracking it, that timer is still key.
    The spawn window however, has never been more than 20/22 hours. Weather is still unpredictable in spawn time meaning it can occur within the first hour, or after 19 hours of the window being open.
    Activity in Azys is still hella low, so call outs for the FATE are rare unless it's being followed by someone(this unlucky soul) and it is still sought after by people.
    The lack of knowledge among players on the FATE also is a big issue still, so this reading this thread has been rather entertaining for me since I've been working on re-scouting and following Prey Online to get new players and vets the FATE reward. Happy hunting to any other poor souls who find themselves in Azys Lla with me.
    (1)
    ~ Some poor fool who camps Ultima, does dumb shit, and enjoys not sleeping. ~

Player
    Character
    Falkynorr Luouxmont
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Howdy, are you still fate running Azys Lla? I just experienced my first encounter with Prey Online. My adventurer got ko'ed unfortunately. It was only her and her gc chocobo. I had no idea what we were doing.
    (0)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13