Player
    Character
    Mother Vain
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    As an aside, we would urge you to double check the rules and see if you're missing something...
    Thank you! Think I found the issue (song name).

Also, it looks like we're not allowed to edit our posts on these threads as we can in other threads. I was going to use the identical alphabetical listing but it won't let me change it.
    (0)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mother Vain
    Founding Leader for <TAINT> on Gilgamesh, the world's largest LGBTQIA+ gaming community

Giving OVER 3,000+ human beings around the world somewhere to call home since ARR beta.
    https://tiny.cc/taintinvite/

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Are we allowed to use music featured in 1.0/the OST disks, that hasn't yet found their way into 2.0?
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Cirra Maru
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    Are we allowed to use music featured in 1.0/the OST disks, that hasn't yet found their way into 2.0?
    *As per the Materials Usage License Agreement, videos may only include audio from FINAL FANTASY XIV. As such, Free Company Videos may only include music from the following official FFXIV soundtracks:

'Battle Tracks', 'Field Tracks', 'Frontiers', 'Before Meteor: FINAL FANTASY XIV Original Soundtrack', 'A REALM REBORN: FINAL FANTASY XIV Original Soundtrack' and 'From Astral to Umbral - FINAL FANTASY XIV: BAND & PIANO Arrangement Album'

Any videos featuring the FFXIV theme song entitled "Answers“ or any other tracks not included in the soundtracks listed above will be disqualified.
    I remember reading this one , re-read the rules many times over and I believe I will still need to go over them again when I am making and submitting too! XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Must have overlooked that bit. Thank you!
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Trevoni Mikh'to
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Just for clarification sake, would cutscenes from the game count as In-game Footage?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cirra Maru
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevoni View Post
    Just for clarification sake, would cutscenes from the game count as In-game Footage?
    I would suspect you could use in-game cutscenes, but the video is for FC advertisement, unless the whole FC is in the cutscene with you?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Trevoni Mikh'to
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
    I would suspect you could use in-game cutscenes, but the video is for FC advertisement, unless the whole FC is in the cutscene with you?
    Well the idea is to use snippets from a couple cutscenes that would include FC members. To my understanding at least, if you're in a party and view a cutscene that would include a party (Coil of Bahamut cutscenes for example) the party appears in the cutscene.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kairam Ithakis
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Hi Teppie,

Your understanding is correct. Just like the previous recruitment contest, you're free to edit the video with personal voice-overs, text overlays, and Final Fantasy XIV-related artworks.
    So I have a quick question about this. When you say ffxiv related artwork is this official artwork or is fanart allowed? I was wondering if for introductions to my freecompany members if I can do artwork drawn by myself or my sis instead of actual ingame models?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teira Osairis
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Can screenshots be included?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krip Tini
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
    I remember reading this one , re-read the rules many times over and I believe I will still need to go over them again when I am making and submitting too! XD
    Still kinda confused about this. We are allowed to use the songs from "Final Fantasy XIV: Battle Tracks" even if they don't appear in-game, right?
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast