Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Player
    Character
    Brielle Leigh
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 51
    I hope someone can please help me with this. I just realized I won when logging into one of my other characters yesterday to do the Easter event and I received a letter with the earrings attached. The thing is, my main character is linked to this profile and is listed in the contest entry itself but I received the earrings on another character. Obviously I'm glad that I won but I entered with the expectation that the earrings would be sent to my main character.

Does anyone know who to contact or how can this be resolved (if at all)? Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Deneb Punkin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    It seems pretty much everyone who took ingame photos, made look all nice and added the necessary info as per the guidelines did not even get considered. I guess they were looking for actual drawings or baking deli and stuff of the sort T_T.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calico Mezzirro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    yea some of the drawings look cool but ive seen some people win that aren't exactly good like a 2nd grader made it. in mine I dressed up me and my wife in the valentiones clothes with our bird bardings, took the valentiones event challenge picture and edited the text to make it say bake a cake in the real world, and I also had a love cake baked, def think that was better than some of the shit they picked, but I do hope they actually say mine is an entry all people who entered should get earrings
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12