Player
    Character
    Rox Milaj
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
    which is the issue he's pointing out. if the relationship turns sour, one of the spouses can stalk the other.
    But nothing they do actually prevents you from doing anything. And if you blacklist them, they can't talk to you. At most, they'd just be in your line of sight
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ales Tia
    World
    Atomos
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 78
    It's called Eternal Bond.
    Eternal. You know what that means, right?
    (25)

Player
    Character
    Chen Kotomi
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    But nothing they do actually prevents you from doing anything. And if you blacklist them, they can't talk to you. At most, they'd just be in your line of sight
    sometimes that's all it takes. Also remember that while YOU can't hear them, the people around you can.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rox Milaj
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 48
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
    sometimes that's all it takes. Also remember that while YOU can't hear them, the people around you can.
    that doesn't affect YOU though. We aren't talking about the others around lol
    (0)

Character
    Zanon Reeves
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    that doesn't affect YOU though. We aren't talking about the others around lol
    They think everyone is gonna stalk, though it wont happen.

The guy already stated he doesn't mind his friend stalking him, which makes it a non issue but then accuses everyone that they will stalk and it will be a issue when it hasn't even happened.

lol

I say don't worry about others, they might have much more of a iron gut than you think and start giving people the benefit of the doubt instead of doubting their ability to ignore others.
    (0)
    Last edited by HeroSamson; 01-02-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    J'esshica Clahne
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Time to make it so divorce can happen and one gets half of everything the other has, plus half of everything they make the rest of the game.
    (18)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamson View Post
    Because you edited your post when everyone posted already.

Also you say you don't care if you get stalked by a friend but then again you care?

You make no sense, you say that is can be abused when and where and who?

If you say your friend then you don't mind which isn't a issue and It sounds like you are making a issue out of a drop of milk, its not like everyone is gonna do what your friend did and refuse to drop a ring.

Are you simply trying to ruin the teleporting option for others by trying to make it a issue?
    You are still missing my point: I care about this issue because it is a FLAW in the system that can ALLOW POSSIBLE harassment.

Who can it be abused by? Obviously you and many others have not taken the time to read my posts. I've said it again, and again, that it is possible this can be abused by individuals who wish to harass other players. For the 3rd time on this forum, I give my example: Person A and Person B are in a relationship. They marry in game. Relationship goes sour and Person A decides to leave person B entirely, but Person B is an asshole and decides to stalk Person A in game by utilizing the eternity ring.

I am not making a big deal out of this, when it is an issue that is already existant IN REAL LIFE. We don't need this kind of nonsense IN GAME. I don't know if you have ever had a relationship go bad, but people are only human. There is BOUND to be somebody who would maliciously use this function. I know I am not addressing the majority here, as most people who have went through with the marriage system are probably in a healthy relationship - be it friendship or love - with the other individual, but this is a loophole which could give fire to UNHEALTHY relationships.

No, I am not "trying to ruin the teleporting option for others". The teleporting system is a great benefit to players who are married. Am I trying to ruin the teleporting option for potential harassers? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroSamson View Post
    They think everyone is gonna stalk, though it wont happen.

The guy already stated he doesn't mind his friend stalking him, which makes it a non issue but then accuses everyone that they will stalk and it will be a issue when it hasn't even happened.
    Do tell me where I said EVERYONE is going to stalk each other. I think you are taking my point a bit too personally, since I never once said that this would be abused by EVERYONE to harass individuals. I like logic, not emotion. Why wait for an incident to happen before you fix it, when it could be adverted entirely?
    (9)
    Last edited by Saigwa; 01-02-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Just Do It.

Player
    Character
    Fura Xai
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 19
    I know deep down inside, the creepiness is the reason why you married this man. Maybe some marriage counseling?
    (1)

9. 01-02-2015 04:57 PM
    Reason
    Merged into above post

Player
    Character
    Kat Fuzzington
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 73
    All the weird drama aside, there IS apparently a divorce option in the game. Not entirely sure where but, I'd try the wedding NPC's.
    (1)

Character
    Zanon Reeves
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigwa View Post
    snip
    I am not digging too deep or personal, basically it won't be abused.

I am saying not a lot of people are going to think the same way, how is it going to be abused?

First you would have to meet a creeper and I am sure that if just a hint of creeper was in that person they wouldn't get bond with that said person, I am sure people do it with others they known for a long time, people actually meet in other games, sure there will be that one turd out of the bunch but really how easy would it be just to ignore that person.

Lets say a person gets stalked best solution black list even if they teleported to your location what then, nobody is breaking my hand to look at the computer screen to see
    what they are doing, then just Duty up and play the game and pay no attention at all then of course after a while they just get tired of trying to get attention and move on.

I don't see it being abused I don't see how when like I said nobody is twisting your arm to get you to look at them on the screen or reply back.

One thing more even if you get the teleport off the ring, whats stopping them from using regular teleports to follow you, each place has a crystal.
    (3)
    Last edited by HeroSamson; 01-03-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast