Player
    Character
    Dys Topia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90

Crystalline Conflict, Headset and Sound Effects.

Hello Everyone

During the recent PvP matches, I have been experiencing players that like to use the chat commands more than my ears can bear. I understand some like to engage and lead groups in their way. Attack one target, attack the other, retreat, move the crystal. All good. My ears on the other hand don't hear it that way. The constant overflow of sound effects bound to chat commands makes it hard to enjoy this content with a pair of headphones.

@Players that like PvP: Please keep in mind that your chat actions come with sound effects that can have an uncomfortable experience for others. The rush that comes with every single match is intense. This requires full enjoyment and focus from your fellows in a group. Use chat commands with sound with just cause.

@Square Enix: The content is great. I enjoy it a lot. Still, please add an option to turn off sound effects or at least avoid the rapid succession of the same sound effect by the same player during crystalline conflict. I don't want to walk away from this. Maybe a future update to regulate how this works?

Thank you everyone in advance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Yeah, even when I'm trying to lead (and usually in vain) a group toward victory with markers and quick chat commands, I try not to overdo it. It's annoying for ME to hear repeatedly. I'd imagine it's even worse for those who have it blaring in their ears.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 04-24-2022 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.