Player
    Character
    Zyrenia Yokou
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    My condolences from cerberus.
    I dont know him, but a loss is nevertheless a loss and it is sad.
    Take care on your journey.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ori Lannister
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Support from Brynhildr. We're holding a vigil at the Aetheryte Plaza in Limsa Lominsa if you're on.

(3)
    Hail Nanamo. Glory to Lalafell kind.

Player
    Character
    D'lyhhia Lhuil
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Rest in peace. May he walk in the light of the crystal
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Selena Schwarz
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    My most sincere condolences.

What you guys have done is very beautiful, made me spill a tear.

(2)

Player
    Character
    Tinsley Tr'uhart
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Small group of us on Exodus holding vigil in lavender beds 4th ward se aetheryte

here's a link to a stream from his home server... touching http://www.twitch.tv/spicule
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Rest in peace. I'm choked up right now, didn't even know the guy nor do I play on Gilgamesh. Wonderful community we have.
    (8)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Jadzia Dolet
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Sending condolences from Ultros.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lucille Wallace
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    My condolences... I don't know him but seeing all that people gathered together, the feelings... I just cried...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Oerba'dia Vanille
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I didn't know that person but the idea of thinking about it is horrible and actually imagining it happening anytime from now... my condolences.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Airget Lamh
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Not to take away from the passing of your friend but I can feel for the fear of knowing someone going through that and the thought of the risk and cut in the longevity of their lives. I to know a friend which I've known since XI that's gone through similar issues, luckily he's stayed healthy for the most part and dialysis has always helped but it is a scary thing.

To think that even with a kidney it can still fail and then you go through that fear all over again, back on dialysis following a regimen and hoping for a donor to come and help you out.

Life is precious and you see a life like this that's taken away because of poor circumstances and yet there are those who just kill and take life away like it's no big deal. It's moments like this where you wish people would understand how precious life is and all this anger hatred and desire to kill one another would just stop because at least those people can be happy that they don't have to deal with a medical condition that puts a risk on how long they can live.

--
    Sorry for getting on a soap box like that but it's time like this where you do wish people would be more considerate over violence and just acts of murder because so many people wish they could at least have that ability to do more but when their lives can be limited because of bad luck with genetics, it's just a shame.

I've honestly dealt with a lot of death around me so seeing things like this I tend to try and detatch myself and try not to think about it. But I think it's worth mentioning how kids with cancer, they just they live with such hope that they can get through it, and me and my brother personally tutored one when we were in 4/5th grade and one day you just get the message that they passed away.

As a kid I don't think I cried or even showed emotion over it, but as I got older it just hits hard to think,a person with such life who wants to live has their life cut short because of unfortunate circumstances. In that same tune, people who are suicidal they could try to be happy with the fact they are at least healthy (for those that are) or at least don't have to go through situations that people with medical problems do.

--

I'm truly sorry if this isn't the place to be saying all this but it's times like this where reflection is to be observed and even though I didn't know your friend personally the thought that he passed and knowing full well that he wanted to live just brings up these memories because I know it's hard to deal with someone passing, especially when they fight so much to live.
    (5)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast