Page 1088 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1098 ... LastLast
Results 10,871 to 10,880 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Yami Hakaishin
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 61
    Quote Originally Posted by TakodaBrock View Post
    Server: Tonberry
    Willing to transfer? Would rather not but will depend on server and how much we get along lol
    Personal Interests: Tattoos, music, anime, gaming, gym, cars, food, cats
    Play schedule: fucked
    What kind of gamer are you: i like to think I’m more chill.
    Character Gender: M game and IRL
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope
    Character Race: Miqo’te
    Preferred Race: don’t have one
    Main class?: dark knight
    Dislikes: sea urchin
    Goals for the game: used to play on PS4 now I’m on PC and it’s been a long time. I basically need to relearn and just enjoy the game again
    Goals for the marriage union: general life enjoyment inside a video game

Forgot to post my discord lmao: Yami#1919
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aselda Lonell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldaLonell View Post
    Server: Odin
    Willing to transfer?: uh, I don’t know, it honestly depends where and when
    Personal Interests: eating food, video games, manga, I love listening to different music from other countries, I love cats and I’d like to consider myself a cat enthusiast!
    Play schedule: I’m super active
    What kind of gamer are you: Midcore? I do savage and I’m going to attempt ultimates when I get good
    Character Gender: Female ig/ Female irl
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?: Nope! Not at all
    Character Race: Lalafell
    Preferred Race: I don’t have one
    Main class?: whm
    Dislikes: I don’t know, but if I dislike something I’ll tell you nicely
    Goals for the game: Just someone to chat to and have fun with, like a best friend
    Goals for the marriage union: Just have fun! doggo farms, do savage in pf together, even playing other games are fine.
    Etc: discord: missturtle#6838
    Oops, i got friend requests but I accidentally deleted them. Send them again I'm so sorry
    (0)

3. 04-28-2021 05:22 AM

4. 04-28-2021 08:08 AM

5. 04-28-2021 10:25 PM

Player
    Character
    Waddle Waddle
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Server: Behemoth (Primal)
    Willing to transfer? No.
    Personal interests: MMO, reading, scifi, music.
    Play schedule: Most of the time, its flexible.
    What kind of gamer are you: Midcore to Hardcore.
    Character gender: Female (Male IRL)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Yes, female only.
    Character race: Miqote
    Preferred race: No preference.
    Main job? Main MNK/Nin, but i can play pretty much anything!
    Dislikes: Toxicity, people who ghost, mean people, liars.
    Goals for the game: Level all my classes, make gil, have fun!
    Goals for the marriage union: Become friends first, and see where things go! I dont really care about the items that much.
    Etc: Mostly looking for a close friend to do stuff with, and if it leads to more, that would just be a plus, but friendship first! Would prefer someone who likes to voice chat on occasion and likes to hang out.
    Lala#5912 is my discord.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stella Lunarys
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Server: Phoenix (Light)

Willing to transfer? No.... Got a FC house and a private house and live in one place with all of my friends :3 ofc i can server travel in the same data centre

Personal Interests: tbh atm i'm only busy with work and ffxiv xD

Play schedule: evenings after work around 20-23 ST and some hours more on my days off

What kind of gamer are you: got everything to lvl 80, atm doing the last bits of savage but i'm doing any content (preferrably not pvp but i can join for that too if you would like to do that xD)

Character Gender: F, also F in rl (26 years old, pls be older ^.^)

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? I'd prefer same gender (M), but let's see how things will go

Character Race: AuRa
    Preferred Race: love AuRa, but others will be also fine

Main class?: WHM, 2nd DNC

Dislikes: lies, ghosting, ignoring me, being rude to other ppl without reason... i like people who have a calm and strong character and know what they want

Goals for the game: i'm looking for someone who has time for me and wants to do some content with me, but we really don't need to hang around 24/7, i have other friends too xD

Goals for the marriage union: tbh i'm already married ingame, but it's just on the paper for comfortable ring porting xD if it gets serious we can talk about marrying again

Etc: it doesn't have to turn out in a relationship, i'm glad for every new friend too, but relationship would be great though..... depending on trust maybe also erp
    i usually will require a pic because I want to know who i am playing with....
    ingame name: Stella Lunarys, discord: StellaLunarys#8542
    (1)
    Last edited by StellaLunarys; 05-05-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Aurelia Aphenia
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 83
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldaLonell View Post
    Oops, i got friend requests but I accidentally deleted them. Send them again I'm so sorry
    sorry, I am not too familiar with forums like this, it took me a while to see that you deleted the friend requests, I sent you another one again via discord, you can reply here in case you cant see it
    (0)

9. 05-07-2021 11:21 AM

Player
    Character
    Isran Felmet
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    tl;dr: Ever wonder what it was like to have your RP butthole licked by a Lalafell in a trench coat? Keep looking; I don't RP nor do I have a Lalafell in a trench coat. However, if you don't have a stick about yey deep in your rectum, wanting to make a relevant connection with someone who doesn't take themselves to seriously or trying to sale pitch you some fake persona, while simultaneously being able to hold a conversation scripted like a monologue by Terry Pratchett, then I'm your guy. I'm your older guy. Seriously, I ain't got no interest in anyone below 25.

Server: Behemoth / Primal
    Willing to transfer? Nah, but I retained my job after and during COVID; so if we pop/connect/make chemistry we can meet half way on the price.
    Character Gender: M / M
    Character Race: Lalafell
    Preferred Race: I'm open; surprise me.
    Main class?: Paladin
    Goals for the game: I need a buddy, a partner, someone who is full of themselves and thinks they're better than other people. Who thinks their crap smells like a song by Outkast. That is confident and happy because they're in a good place in their life, not needing a psychologist; but if you are needing a psychologist I charge 400k gil an hour.
    Goals for the marriage union: Sex. Probably sex. Also watching movies, doing some content, etc. That'd be chill. And isn't afraid to voice chat. That as well; I hate typing. It sounds so formal and is boring all hell. Seriously, I'm looking for a good friend.

9mm#2176
    (0)

11. 05-10-2021 03:37 AM

Player
    Character
    Meline Batteux
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

In for the items not a relationship

Server: Marlboro
    Willing to transfer? No
    Play schedule: weekends & evenings CST
    What kind of gamer are you: RP
    Character Gender: female
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No
    Character Race: Elezen
    Preferred Race: I don't care
    Main class?: White Mage
    Goals for the game: finishing MSQ and playing other classes
    Goals for the marriage union: I literally just want the items. If anyone else on the server just wants the items, I will front the rings and we can knock this ouuuut
    (0)

13. 05-11-2021 07:09 AM

Reason
    Found someone

14. 05-12-2021 02:35 AM

Player
    Character
    Vox Deus
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Server: Chaos, Cerberus
    Willing to transfer? - No, but i can pay for yours.
    Personal Interests: FFXIV in general, anime, music with nice melody (i do collect orchestrion rolls pretty much), sometimes i do love to play tekken 7
    Play schedule:mostly day-evening times approximately from 13:00 ST till 23:00 ST (usually i just wake up and go for game) 2 days gaming/2 days nightshifts
    What kind of gamer are you:eh..i have a static that clears all content, including old one [synch, no echo, min ilvl]..Someone called me masochist once..
    Character Gender:male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? - no
    Character Race:Lalafell
    Preferred Race:Lalafell only
    Main class:Warrior, have all lvl 80, so i do feel myself very flexible lala ^-^
    Dislikes: DRK, my job
    Goals for the game: Do everything possible in the fairest manner possible
    Goals for the marriage union:to have a nicest platinum lala wedding ceremony and someone to play with at day-time
    Etc: It would be nice if lala-player would be russian girl, though i do give up my hopes on any lala-girl in common.
    Etc#2: Probably i should not insist on using voicechat, only in-game relationships.
    I am gonna pay for the transfer/platinum items/etc. And only female lala.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Matoya Rhul
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 82
    so out of curiosity how many people actually hooked up
    (1)
    "Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody breaks the terms of service on my watch! I'm reporting your illegal mods, now enjoy your time in gm jail."

Player
    Character
    Yuri Qerel
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 83
    Quote Originally Posted by _Koneko_ View Post
    so out of curiosity how many people actually hooked up
    No specific numbers unless you ask everyone individually. In-game, a lot. Irl? An amount, I wouldn't say small, but not big either.
    (0)

Page 1088 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 88 588 988 1038 1078 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1098 ... LastLast