Page 1099 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 99 599 999 1049 1089 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1109 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Maliia Tel'fyra
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Server: Phoenix (Light)
    Name: Maliia Tel'fyra
    Willing to transfer?: No
    Personal Interests: Crafting, Gathering, Housing, Glamour, RP, gpose, really most things except PVE. Only PVE activity I enjoy atm is solo potd challange runs.
    Dislikes: Can't do too much PVE, willing to do it for my partner from time to time but can't expose myself to it for too long.
    Play schedule: Usually online in the evening, on weekends the whole day except I'm doing something else. Always can be reached via Discord and I'd appreciate if we'd text apart from the game as well.
    What kind of gamer are you?: Playing XIV mostly but I'm into occasional sandbox games as well.
    Personal Gender?: Male
    Partners Gender?: Not minding your IRL gender. Though for an Eternal Bond I'm looking for a female character.
    Characters Race: Hyur Midlander is my main look, sometimes playing Au Ra/Miqo'te/Highlander but open for your wishes and desires.
    Preferred Race: Preferably no lala but we can see. Everything else is fine
    Main Class: Playing Astro atm, but since I don't do much PVE this doesn't really matter, got everything leveled so I can play anything.
    Goal for the Game: I play a lot but in a for me super relaxing way so I tend to not bother with PVE beyond capping all my jobs because I want a relaxing experience and the way I achieve that for me is doing stuff I love which includes my interests listed above but I also spend much of my time RPing around my house in the Goblet and Ul'dah/Thanalan, I'm really into the desert feeling and my whole RP persona is revolving around that. Things I'm trying to complete atm are; Getting achievements for all three grand companies (for the apparel), big fishing/catching every fish and I'm preparing for Endwalker as well.
    Goals for our marriage union: I'm looking for a kind and caring person to bond with and RP marry my character to. After all I'd love to just have a main someone to enjoy the game with and who I can care for, so preferably someone that matches my interests but I'm also open to things you like and will try to cater as well as I can towards it. So I'd be glad if you like roleplaying as well as that is a big part for me and I can provide a large house in the goblet that is fit for many RP purposes.
    Etc. Available on discord if interested or for more questions: Mali#8585
    (0)

2. 08-24-2021 12:25 AM
    Reason
    Lack of straight women

Player
    Character
    Kranel San
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Server: Zodiark / Light
    Willing to transfer? Nope
    Personal Interests: Casual PvE / Hunting achievement / Farming relics / Collector ( Including mounts, TT cards, minions, etc... ) / Leveling ( currently I have all max so... )
    Play schedule: Online afternoon till night
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual as I dislike the stress in current savage/ultimate
    Character Gender: Male in-game and IRL
    Sexuality: Straight ( This is especially for all the femboys who keep rubbing you know what in front of me... )
    Character Race: Mine is a Miqo'te.
    Preferred Race: I can't choose....
    Main class?: I can't choose again...
    Dislikes: Players who don't read the chat. Savage & Ultimate. Femboys and female characters played by guys IRL who're into me for some reasons I'm not aware of. Getting Ramuh ex in mentor roulette. FCs filled with guys. Finding out my retainer wasn't able to sell anything. Heavy toxic behaviors. Getting misunderstood. Forgetting something again. I forgot what else but i guess this is enough.
    Goals for the game: Getting every collectible available and maxing out what I have!
    Goals for the marriage union: Fun!
    Etc: I'm a moody person which is why i don't have a permanent main class. I also enjoy having a good time regardless of the activity so yes I don't mind just talking away from everything else. If this matters, I'm also aged 21 which I guess is quite young in comparison to some players playing the game. Also, I do extreme trials from time to another ( Mainly for me and the majority of the players is because of the mounts ) but that's the highest content i do besides legacy savage ( for the very same reason i do ex trials ), and yes... i guess that's everything in my mind for now. I don't really expect something to happen but lets see x)
    (0)

4. 08-25-2021 08:57 AM
    Reason
    Done

5. 08-25-2021 11:42 PM

6. 08-26-2021 12:40 PM

Player
    Character
    Shalindra Namita
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Character Name: Shalindra Namita

Datacenter / Server: Light / Odin

Willing to transfer?

No, although I could get a new house and establish a new FC so that's not enough reason for me not to move for a cool person but I just feel at home here for quite some years now and that is what's making me stay here.

Personal Interests:

I like to meet up with colleagues & friends, going out for walks, jogging. I generally like being outside especially when weather is simply amazing. I love RPG on consoles, reading Manga / watching Anime. I like to hear lots of music especially chill stuff but overall I listen to most genres.

Play schedule:

I am in GMT +1 ( or + 2 I'm not entirely sure - sorry about that XD )
    I am on vacation for the remaining week so if you wanna meet up with me, now's the best time! I'm at work again starting next week so you'll most likely will only see me online late afternoon / early evening except on my days off.

What kind of gamer are you:

I am very casual and kind of a chill type. I like to or I'm very open about almost any content the game has to offer or to use features the game has to offer for us players to use. I'm also open for Roleplay ( normal roleplay, mind you ). I'm not fond of PvP and Hardcore Raiding. I don't mind to try out a savage fight if I feel like it but in most cases I ignore the most challenging stuff. If that makes me a boring person in your eyes then I guess I'm not a right fit for you.

Character Gender: Female
    RL Gender: Male

Character Race: Miqo'te

I don't mind to switch to another race for a change but I'm adventuring with my female cat since 1.0 and if you have any interest in me you have to deal with my cat for most of the time <3

Main Class: All Gathering Classes, Red Mage, Reaper ( when Endwalker arrives )

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character?

It's a game after all - of course I don't mind the RL Gender of my potential partner at all. And I know not everyone is cool with a male player playing a female character and that is fine by me as well. Can't cater to everyone in the end - that's how it is. I am who I am ingame because I like it that way and if you don't mind it or think equally I'm sure we'll get along quite well.

Preferred Race: No preference here

Dislikes:

I am absolutely sure, there's no need to list every negative side aspect at this point. Whatever you don't like to happen to you or the way you don't want to be treated - I surely don't want it happen to me either in any way. Common sense should be sufficient enough to determine what is good and bad. But if I have to list one thing then I dislike silent types of people or ones that don't have anything to talk about. I'm quite the communicative type and if you fear conversations, then it might get difficult.

Goals for the game:

My main goal for this game is just to have fun - that's all and if I can share the fun with someone of equal mind together then it's the greatest experience you can get out of a game like this whatever the content is we attempt to do together and sharing such moments together won't be forgotten for a lifetime.
    Anyone is welcome in front of my door new or old player, just be talkative and a fun person and we'll probably get along just fine.

Goals for the marriage union:

I don't necessarily need a marriage by any means. If this is an important factor to you, then you should be on my server as well or be prepared to move to Odin. Since we have Cross Server Visit and soon to come Cross Data Center Visit I am under the impression that it is possible to form an ingame relationship easily even if both are on different servers calling it their home. Just think of it as a distant relationship. ^^

My main language is German but I speak English as well ( hopefully just fine ).

If you're interested please contact me ingame on Odin or leave a short comment here. Until Sunday you can find me ingame most of the day.
    Of course, if you're interested to just befriend me, you're welcome to do so as well. Don't be shy!
    (0)
    Last edited by ShalindraCelesti; 08-26-2021 at 09:53 PM.

Player
    From the depth of Mementos, here to take your heart
    Character
    Haruka Morokami
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    Server: Omega (Chaos)
    Willing to transfer? Hard to say, it's expensive.
    Personal Interests: Persona 5, games, anime, seiyuu, memes, Gumball, writing characters backstories, learning Unreal Engine 4 to make my own game.
    Play schedule: Variable, I am trying to sleep more during the night so now I go to sleep around 2 AM (GMT+1)
    What kind of gamer are you: Completist. Though on FFXIV I never go hardcore, it never felt like a real challenge so I don't bother. In other games I prefer to play higher difficulties. Also do RP in FFXIV occasionaly.
    Character Gender: Female character(s), male irl.
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Only if we have to wed, otherwise if it's just friendship nah.
    Character Name: Haruka Morokami, contact me either here or in-game, don't really like to leave my Discord around tbh.
    Character Race: Miqo'te main, Aura, Viera, Hyur alts.
    Preferred Race: As above.
    Main class?: DRG, AST, DRK.
    Dislikes: Dubs, insects, SJWs.
    Goals for the game: To have fun I'd say, farming mounts, Eureka, glamour, GPose, having a bro'/sis'/partner who has your same views and like to do the stuff you like to do is something very rare these days, communities are so big and yet most of us play alone.
    Goals for the marriage union: Kind of the same as above.
    Etc: I know that different people value things differently, for example some look for both an ig relationship and an irl one, some just ig, some just want the dress and the mount, I am open to staying friends even outside the game and play other things too but I will of course adapt to want the other wants to do.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elia Lavellan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Server: Siren
    Willing to transfer? No
    Personal Interests: Games, movies, art
    Play schedule: After 5pm EST in general, but flexible depending on the day
    What kind of gamer are you: Solo, casual
    Character Gender: F
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope
    Character Race: Viera
    Preferred Race: N/A
    Main class?: SAM, all DoL
    Dislikes: not much??
    Goals for the game: Get better and start raiding. Collect all the glams.
    Goals for the marriage union: Just the glams and mount - I already have the platinum EB purchased for myself. We go our separate ways afterwards - no real commitment whatsoever.
    Etc: I'm really just looking to find someone else who just wants the glams and mount.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ragnar Sparhawk
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 71
    Server: Goblin (Crystal)
    Willing to transfer? No
    Personal Interests: Gaming, creating, music
    Play schedule: afternoon - evening (CDT)
    What kind of gamer are you: Hardcore Casual
    Character Gender: Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No
    Character Race: Catboy Miqo
    Preferred Race: Doesn't matter.
    Main class?: Machinist
    Dislikes: Full Kitty Litter
    Goals for the game: To punch (REDACTED FOR ShB SPOILERS) in the face.
    Goals for the marriage union: I just want the experience/glams/mount.

Trying this one last time because I'd really like to get the glams and other goodies from getting married ingame; however, I've had a few interesting experiences in trying to make this happen. If you'd similarly like to get the rewards, look me up ingame or isturma#5009 on Discord.
    (0)

11. 08-28-2021 05:32 AM

Player
    Character
    Aria Astellan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by eliaflux View Post
    Server: Siren
    Willing to transfer? No
    Personal Interests: Games, movies, art
    Play schedule: After 5pm EST in general, but flexible depending on the day
    What kind of gamer are you: Solo, casual
    Character Gender: F
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Nope
    Preferred Race: N/A
    Main class?: SAM, all DoL
    Dislikes: not much??
    Goals for the game: Get better and start raiding. Collect all the glams.
    Goals for the marriage union: Just the glams and mount - I already have the platinum EB purchased for myself. We go our separate ways afterwards - no real commitment whatsoever.
    Etc: I'm really just looking to find someone else who just wants the glams and mount.
    Send me a tell - Casual Cynic@Siren. Looking for the same thing as you. Got my Platinum EB as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elia Lavellan
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualCynic View Post
    Send me a tell - Casual Cynic@Siren. Looking for the same thing as you. Got my Platinum EB as well.
    Awesome! Will do - I'll be online a little tonight and pretty frequently this weekend. Hopefully we can catch up soon.

*Edit: I saw your other post and sent you a friend request on discord - should be easier to sync up that way.
    (0)
    Last edited by eliaflux; 08-28-2021 at 10:32 AM.

14. 08-28-2021 12:20 PM
    Reason
    Updating

15. 08-28-2021 10:40 PM
    Reason
    duplicated

Player
    Character
    Jackpot Darklight
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Server:Alexander (Gaia)
    Willing to transfer? No sorry
    Personal Interests: Gaming, Drawing, Cooking and other stuff.
    Play schedule: GMT+8. Almost everyday on weekdays, afternoon to late night.
    What kind of gamer are you: rhythm games, mmorpg
    Character Gender: Female, IRL male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? i don't mind
    Preferred Race: no preference
    Main class? WHM/CNJ
    Dislikes: Dishonesty, rude, impatient people.
    Goals for the game: still finding
    Goals for the marriage union: completing the marriage missions and tbh i just want the wedding dress.
    My plan: Promise of Innocence (Standard)

My discord is darklightjp#3116, feel free to contact me if interested.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jackpotsadboy; 09-07-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Elli Lin-kitten
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Server lamia
    Willing to transfer? Maybe for the right person I would love to stay on primal tho
    Looking for my ff partner
    I’m a Miqo’te
    Female character female irl
    Looking for a male partner
    Main class healer but I’m almost capped on everything
    U can message me on discord elli#1011
    (1)

Page 1099 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 99 599 999 1049 1089 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1109 ... LastLast