Page 1096 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 96 596 996 1046 1086 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1106 ... LastLast
Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 11119
    Player
    Character
    Sovereign Sanraida
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Server: Faerie

Data Center: Aether

Willing to transfer? No, just moved and will be staying for a long time. But…depends on how we connect and will jump within the DC.

Personal Interests: Writing, music, working a world-building project, Star Wars and Star Trek shows and movies, and just being me

Play schedule: Everyday, but only on evening after work days. Detailed schedule for later

What kind of gamer are you: Casual

Character Gender: Female/Futa - Male irl

Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No, I’m open to whatever you are irl

Character Race: Roegadyn - Female

Preferred Race: Any, though I don’t really care for Roe and Highlander males, but go ahead if you are.

Main class?: Varies. Will take and level Sage through Endwalker’s story

Goals for the game: Currently farming through Resistance weapons, hoping to score some HW and SB mounts. Looking to build a story with a potential partner.

Goals for the marriage union: To have someone by my side and to roleplay with, and to go through Endwalker with. I have some crafting at 80 and will do my best to make you food or swords. I’m not big on Extreme trials but will learn them. I don’t do Ultimates and Savage content, and PVP…is up in the air.

Extra info: I only want this to an in-game relationship. If you catch feelings, keep them to yourself. Don’t mean to be negative towards that, just a word of warning since others have done so before and them getting upset when not reciprocated. Also, I’m open to erp but won’t focus on it.

Discord: Shae-Luna#3591
    (0)

Character
    Teladi Bishop
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinslayer View Post
    He cares. Valuable time that SILVERx could have spent playing the game and having fun was instead spent waiting for someone who would never return. For working adults, that time is often short and precious. Research has shown that it takes about 20 minutes for the body to register changes to its stomach volume, so if I were him, I'd allocate up to ~20 minutes to wait for someone who's gone to get food. That's a substantial chunk of time to waste. Even without marriage considerations on the table, it's still a rude way to treat someone. If we include marriage considerations, that kind of disregard for people's time is often a red flag that would turn people off to the match.

That being said, SILVERx, publicly shaming the individual for a personal offense isn't fair or kind. If on the off-chance they had a valid reason for ghosting (e.g., tyrant parents found them out, you were creepy, life got in the way, etc.), they'll be outcast over something that wasn't their fault. So consider instead resolving your concerns with her privately before bringing them to a public forum. You could even give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she had a good reason for ghosting, unlikely though that is nowadays.

So, I guess what I'm saying is: @Katie_Kitty, have some empathy for SILVERx, and @SILVERx, give SinisterGold the benefit of the doubt, or resolve your concerns privately with her. I'm not seeing any useful benefit to be gained in arguing the matter publicly.

Video games are a waste of time, So I don't really agree with the whole time wasting thing to be upset about.

It is a good lesson though for everyone to see. Match Making, hookup, dating whatever. It is not a marriage, and some people just can't handle putting people down easily. I'm not saying anyone is at fault...but some people go into stuff like this with heart on the line and it is easily hurt. The person clearly did not like him, and that is fine. They was not brave enough to turn him down, that could be because she had to deal with unstable guys before. Could be many reasons why she picked to do it like this. It is hard, but being understanding and just moving on is the best thing to do.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Drew Hanamori
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 87
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavaryen View Post
    Video games are a waste of time, So I don't really agree with the whole time wasting thing to be upset about.
    Dem's fightin' words, boi! xD But I get what you're saying. Video games are a leisure medium with benefits we can't easily measure - and as such, discussions on the value of time spent playing video games are of dubious benefit.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sovereign Sanraida
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavaryen View Post
    The person clearly did not like him, and that is fine. They was not brave enough to turn him down, that could be because she had to deal with unstable guys before. Could be many reasons why she picked to do it like this. It is hard, but being understanding and just moving on is the best thing to do.
    Yet at the same time he is still in the wrong for leading this on and ditching. Also, not right to assume every person is going to react bad to saying “no”. I’m not reacting well to people just up and leaving; saying one thing to be my friend and potential partner, and then doing the complete opposite, while keeping me waiting for them to show up. So yes, I’ll be frustrated if this kept happening over and over, which it has. Do they do this to everyone? I’ll think as such if this is the thing someone needs to do when I have nothing but good intentions.
    (0)

Character
    Teladi Bishop
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVERx View Post
    Yet at the same time he is still in the wrong for leading this on and ditching. Also, not right to assume every person is going to react bad to saying “no”. I’m not reacting well to people just up and leaving; saying one thing to be my friend and potential partner, and then doing the complete opposite, while keeping me waiting for them to show up. So yes, I’ll be frustrated if this kept happening over and over, which it has. Do they do this to everyone? I’ll think as such if this is the thing someone needs to do when I have nothing but good intentions.
    That is understandable. And I wish everyone was brave enough to turn someone down. I just wonder what happen to them that cause them to do things like this, or if they just don't want to deal with the issue. Either way, I am totally understanding how you feel. The only thing you can do is harden your heart for the next time so that it does not irk you as bad.
    (4)

6. 07-21-2021 08:56 PM

Player
    Character
    Doctor Londowl
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by CleaverDuke View Post
    Server: Twintania (Light)
    Willing to transfer? Depends/No
    Personal Interests: My family, law, gaming, books
    Play schedule: afternoon - evening (GMT)
    What kind of gamer are you: Casual/Somewhat hardcore
    Character Gender: Female (male in RL, 36 yo)
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? No
    Character Race: Hyur Midlander
    Preferred Race: doesnt matter
    Main class?: White Mage
    Dislikes: n/a
    Goals for the game: Level up, dungeons, glamour
    You can contact me on discord at CleaverDuke#5277
    Goals for the marriage union: Mainly for the marriage glams/items and possibly a friend to mentor me, as I’m new to the game. Not looking for serious relationship, as I am a happily married man.
    Hey! I know this is an older message but you are literally the only one I found from Twintania. If you are still playing and you haven't found your eternal bonding match yet, my au'ra is ready to step up. I am mostly just interested in getting the mount but I am online a lot in the afternoons/evenings (GMT), and I am always happy to run some dungeons. I am still quite new, just finishing HW. My main class is black mage (lvl 70), but I have some alternative classes levelled up too.
    (0)

8. 07-24-2021 08:29 AM
    Reason
    Up

Player
    Character
    Knanonos Foixewesfv
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    IGN/Name: Yorkshire Tea
    Character race: Miqo'te
    Prefered race: Miqo'te and Au Ra.
    Job: Arcanist
    Data center/Server: Crystal - Brynhildr
    Transfer - Yes
    Play schedule: Everyday
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Location - The United Kingdom, England.
    Discord:The Duke Of Voloninsk#3283
    Looking for: Friendship, RP friends and who knows what else. Marriage is a more later down the line thing.
    Goals for the game: To pretty much do everything and anything.
    About me Ayup. I play a lot of WoW, ESO and FFXIV, all which I do RP on, also play a lot of Warhammer and Middle-Earth TTG. Currently a War Studies and History student in a beautiful city, I use to study Archaeology with Gaelic Studies so I did learn to speak Scottish Gaelic. Whenever am not playing either of the three mmos mentioned, then am liking on Dragon Quest, Europa Universalis IV, Crusader Kings or probs busy painting my Warhammer, hanging with the family or friends OR if the weekend out on the drink. I drink stupid amounts of tea with biccys(custard creams please.) I am a Historic re-enactor, time periods I focus on is Anglo-Saxon England and the 18th Century(Prussia and Britain.) Rather fond of languages like Old English, Old Norse, Latin, Welsh, Cornish and Breton. Heavy Northern English accent for folk to enjoy, can't say most words in Standard English, only in Northumbrian(Geordie/Mackem/Pitmatic and so on.)

(1)
    Last edited by Bellegarde; 07-29-2021 at 11:19 PM.
    Wills unbending, Faith unending , Stone defending, Now our steel shall sing
    Guide us, O mighty Fury, Guide us to victory!

10. 07-24-2021 01:46 PM
    Reason
    Got enough requests

Player
    Character
    Dekent Ridohl
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Server: Maetus
    Willing to transfer? Debating it, will likely wait for the cross data center to see how active my friends on other data centers really are. Have a medium house though and that would hurt to give up.
    Personal Interests: Games: RPGs or Strategy, Reading, Sci-Fi
    Play schedule: All over the place due to my work, generally on after 8 pm central
    What kind of gamer are you: Filthy Casual, I do 24 mans and extremes if there is something I want
    Character Gender: Male
    Do you care if the player in real life is not the same gender as their character? Not interested in real life so not really, character should be female though
    Character Race: Highlander
    Preferred Race: Any really
    Main class: Paladin and White Mage
    Dislikes: Drama, people who forget it's a game and we are all here to have fun
    Goals for the game: To have fun, relax, and enjoy the content, I've been a Final Fantasy fan since the first so love the references and the story has been amazing. Right now I'm returning from hiatus and gearing up for Endwalker
    Goals for the marriage union: It'd be great to have a partner to play with, someone to share goals and help keep each other motivated through the grindy parts.
    Discord: Dekent#3613
    (0)
    Last edited by Dekent; 07-24-2021 at 02:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Sprinkles Cupcake
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Distrata View Post
    Please read before messaging me as this wall of text is here for a reason.

Server: Hyperion
    Willing to transfer?: No, probably not. I have a house in a prime location and I enjoy my FC.
    Personal Interests: Art, video games, anime, metal
    Play schedule: As much as I'm able to. I'm usually available after work on the weekdays, which is around 4PM EST. I'll try match my partner's schedule.
    What kind of gamer are you?: Casual, for now
    Character Gender: Female (Female IRL)
    Character Race: Miqo'te but I may change to Au Ra at some point
    Main class?: DRG
    Preferred Race: Miqo'te, Au Ra, Hyur (Male character/Male IRL)
    Goals for the game: My biggest goal is to get my confidence back (a little more info about that is stated under Etc.) I'd also like to be a better interior decorator, glamours, getting all jobs to 80 (just have 2 to go), maybe start crafting and get those to 80.
    Goals for the marriage union: I'm looking for a guy that will be by my side in-game, a partner in crime. I understand that if you're in a static, that it'll take priority as does IRL stuff. Just please communicate with me. I'm fine with any ceremony level as the previous one was Platinum.
    Etc.: I would like to be with someone more experienced in the game than me as I'm terribly shy and have avoided running Duties because of it, unless I'm forced to do so because of the MSQ. The shyness started around mid lvl 30s on my first class and there's more to it, but that can be a story for another time.
    Now that more time has passed, I'm open to the possibility of something happening outside of the game, too. Please don't try to force it.
    Anyway, feel free to message me on Discord if you're interested.
    Discord: Distrata#9645
    Hello! I sent you a friend request on Discord! Looking forward to hearing from you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brody Bunansa
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Server: Shiva
    Willing to transfer: Yes (Within Light)
    Personal interests: Gaming, Nature & Art
    Play schedule: Depends on if i'm working long shifts or not. Also on if there's anything to do ingame. When i'm online i usually do my dailies & go on with doing gposing and stuff.
    Character/IRL Gender: Male
    Preffered Gender: Male
    Preferred Race: Roe's/Hrothgar & Highlander but anything works actually.
    Do you care if the player irl is not the same gender as IG?: Yes. At least for stuff like this.
    Main class: Doesnt matter
    Dislikes: Don't be too negative about everything. I dont like people who just take self hating to the next level which really gets annoying. Be yourself.
    Likes: Being honest here: As i said, be yourself and not too pushy. Wanna connect more into irl after a while? Let's do it. Also i'm more into older dudes (Not being sexual but just sayin).
    Etc: Located in germany in this case - german preferred. Also i'm a modder (Visuals) so please respect that.
    I also don't really care if you're a new player.

Marriage is not a must since i'm a loner anyways and i'm just signing up to this for fun. But if it works, why not?
    Discord: Venat#9450
    (0)
    Last edited by RoseBnargin; 07-25-2021 at 06:52 AM.

14. 07-27-2021 01:19 PM

Page 1096 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 96 596 996 1046 1086 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1106 ... LastLast