Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50

Art Contest: Thank you! (Titan)

Still lacking sleep and nursing my poor feet.. But before I pass out, I wanted to thank everyone who voted for my statue of Titan. It was an amazing weekend and everyone I met were just awesome! Here are some in process pics I took before it was finished

Again, thank you everyone!

~Roelon (Durandal)
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Nyomi Feiyin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    I wasn't able to make it to Fan Fest but my sister did. She does special effects makeup/prosthetics/molds/movie and game sculptures for a living. Most of her stuff is fiber glass but she does things like this as well. She told me about your titan and sent me a picture of it. I just wanted to let you know that she loved it. Its all she talked about while she was there and probably visited it multiple times a day. I am so happy I could show her the process from start to finish! You did an amazing job. Keep it up. Maybe we'll see a Garuda one next year?!?!?!?!

Shes been working on a fiber-glass bust of my character for me but also a mini model of my character in the same style as your titan. And she wants to branch off to Chibi style mini FFXIV character models. She plans on having some stuff for the next Fan fest. We both hope to see more of your work!! Amazing!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Wow that's awesome. Special FXs is something that has my interest too. I have fiddled with mold and mask making but making these little things still are my favorite things to do on my free time. And perhaps you will see a Garuda I have some ideas swimming in my head.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    For any interested, I dug up my old deviant art page. I'll post some other things I have made there. roelon1st.deviantart.com
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nyomi Feiyin
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Those keychains are awesome. You should sell them on Etsy or another craft/hobby site.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Thanks! Yeah, was thinking about it. Need to make some more and different types first. And finish a few other sculptures I have on the back burner.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Roelon Mc'colend
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hey guys! Was curious, if i were to make something again, what would you like to see? Another Primal? NPC?
    (0)