Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Veronica Venom
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    I have to agree wholeheartedly that waiting for a fate is a gigantic waste of time. The only time I 'park' my character is if I'm eating, reading a magazine, or doing some other thing where the silence is fine and I can listen for the inevitable music to start and let me grab my controller and beat the fate. Otherwise, I might pop into that map to do something else and check periodically if the fate is there or queue up for a daily roulette and I don't want to get busy doing something and miss that. I don't wait long as a healer or tank, so I don't spend a lot of time there either. Still, I can find a B mark several times before most of the fates that they post as dailies make an appearance. That's frustrating at best.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Svatomir Arodica
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    The last post was made in 2014.

It's 2022, and I'm spending time waiting for a Daily Hunt Fate, that other sites claim has a fast respawn rate. I have yet to see it in the past 12 hours.

8 years, and the spawn rates of Daily Hunt Fates hasn't changed.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jain Farstrider
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    To be fair, what exactly do you need from this FATE? I'm guessing it is one of those ARR beast tribe FATEs. Considering the exp is pretty poor since it isn't level sync'd, just do what many players did back then: Skip it.

It isn't worth the wait. You'll still get 2/3rd of the reward for the day.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Are you trying to clear other FATEs in the zone while you're waiting? That can help get the one you need to spawn. If other FATEs aren't being cleared it will take that much longer for the one you need to have a chance to spawn.

But as dspguy asks, do you really need to do that FATE? The ARR hunt bills aren't the best design and Allied Seals aren't the most useful to max level characters. I just do the weekly ARR B rank bill and the occasional S rank. Eventually I get to the point where I cap and dump a bunch of the seals into Aetheryte tickets (which I also have far more than I use).

If you mention why you're specifically going after Allied Seals, perhaps we can suggest better ways to accomplish your goal.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3