Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53

Fishing Achievements

Dear Square,

So I've recently gone hardcore fishermen in 2.3 and I decided to catch all the big fish of Eorzea. I noticed something though. After I catch them all and completely these challenging achievements we don't get anything. Nothing at all. Not a title, or some silly item, nothing.

Could we at least get a title acknowledging how great of an angler we are? It takes a considerable amount of work to get these achievements and little flair would be nice.

- Tiggy
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Belcross Panda
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Lets award the turtle mount.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fading Dragon
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    I agree, this game feels really lazy to me. Its like they didnt put any effort into anything.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hettan Rennik
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    I agree, this game feels really lazy to me. Its like they didnt put any effort into anything.
    Oversimplification and a bad generalization. However, in the isolated case of fishing achievements, spot on.

I think a unique fishing rod would be best. Something akin to the glow of an Animus weapon. Something flashy to show other fishers your dedication.
    (3)

P.S. This is not my main...

Player
    Character
    Belcross Panda
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelPirate View Post
    Oversimplification and a bad generalization. However, in the isolated case of fishing achievements, spot on.

I think a unique fishing rod would be best. Something akin to the glow of an Animus weapon. Something flashy to show other fishers your dedication.
    No no, we want a turtle because when they implement interactions with water like swimming maybe we can convince them to use the turtle as a fishing boat.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Yurika Huin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    I agree I'mgoing for the "go big or go home" achievements (currently working on IV) and other than the achievement we don't get anything.
    Seeing how so much time and work is involved in catching all the2.3 fish I think we fishers deserve something for our efforts.
    Like perhaps a title like "The Overly Ambitious Angler" XD
    (0)

Player

I imagine that they'll eventually add a title after they're done adding big fish to the current zones. Maybe 2.4 or 2.5.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Xystic View Post
    No no, we want a turtle because when they implement interactions with water like swimming maybe we can convince them to use the turtle as a fishing boat.
    If water content isn't some silly one zone water bobbing I will flip.. lol

I'll try to not use the hated word of this forums.. but having some walls taken down will really increase my feeling of this game as a world. Half the reason I sub if not more is the graphical environment, I love the zones. More improvements to the zones like taking invisible walls down would be awesome.

I haven't received the legendary achievement yet so I didn't know.. but i'm very surprised there isn't a reward. It seems there should be one. Agreed!
    (1)