Player
    Character
    Kakita Ucalibur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandesaan View Post
    The reason it says 32 with a longer duration in parenthesis is because I've heard of Mindflayers and Croakadile within the next moon cycle, but never seen it myself. So yes, we assume they won't spawn until the second moon cycle after the previous spawn, but won't outright deny the possibility.
    I'd hazard to guess that any next moon cycle spawns were caused by a spawn occurring within the 13 hours before maintenance completed. This would cause a kill and then respawn within a 37 hour period.

Quote Originally Posted by faq View Post
    You can make it even tighter since they spawn on the same Eorzean day of the month and time. Mindflayer always spawns on the 1st (first day of new moon) of the month if the timer is past 38 hours and Croak the 17th between 5pm and 6pm.
    Not surprised at all. Guess we'll be killing Croakadiles at around midnight PDT tonight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vandes Aan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    So Excalibur did a thing. We had a group run around in Southern Thanalan scaling up all the FATEs to their maximum amount of mobs and boss health, then sent a squad of 100 (yes, literally 100) people to clear them one by one as a giant horde, thinking this would be well sized enough for the "large-scale battle" that Nunyunuwi's trigger speaks of.

Didn't do a thing, we did this for four hours.

Ideas?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karse Farrence
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 72
    I dont any of this work at all. I had seen how like 50+ had been spawn Minions over and over in Upper La Noscea with the window opened and nothing nothing. Also the Grimscale fishing and that thing dont spawn. But hopefully all this will end after the next Live Letter in which I personally asked about if these lame theory are true or not. It could be mere coincidence that some of these S spawn doing some of the conditions mentioned before.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kakita Ucalibur
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 86
    Well. Just had Croakadile spawn on top of me at 5pm ET when the counter was on 74:40. Ended up with full credit and a Log which was unexpectedly lucky.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Regnum Magik
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronyx View Post
    I dont any of this work at all. I had seen how like 50+ had been spawn Minions over and over in Upper La Noscea with the window opened and nothing nothing. Also the Grimscale fishing and that thing dont spawn. But hopefully all this will end after the next Live Letter in which I personally asked about if these lame theory are true or not. It could be mere coincidence that some of these S spawn doing some of the conditions mentioned before.
    A good amount of them should be right, I'm more than 90% sure. Which you describe should occur because you're spawning it when not enough hours has passed.
    (0)

Character
    Archs Crysta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Safat just spawned on Ragna.

Blizzard was up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Garlok spawned while the FATE, "Just a Matter of Rut" was up. A minute before it ended or so. May have been spawned earlier.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Vandes Aan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacien View Post
    Garlok spawned while the FATE, "Just a Matter of Rut" was up. A minute before it ended or so. May have been spawned earlier.
    Was anyone actively watching the zone, or did someone just stumble upon it? Curious if Garlok popped when the FATE showed up or if he just showed up seemingly random.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jacien Visenad
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandesaan View Post
    Was anyone actively watching the zone, or did someone just stumble upon it? Curious if Garlok popped when the FATE showed up or if he just showed up seemingly random.
    There was a Bloody Mary about 10 minutes earlier right nearby that spot. We were in the western section looking for Hellsclaw.

Also window was at 80% full.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jacien; 08-18-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vandes Aan
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Okay, curious. Garlok's one of the many mysteries yet to be solved (albeit this is true for most of them as I will never be properly satisfied with some of the results I'm getting)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacien View Post
    Also window was at 80% full.
    What does this even mean?
    (0)

Page 11 of 288 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast