Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Dalimin Dataru
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I think so. It says to put it in the description, which I assume is the video description box. Doesn't say it has to be encoded into the video it self.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gildrein View Post
    2. Post your video on YouTube and be sure to include the following information:
    b. Description including the following:...
    iv. Include the following copyright text:...
    v. If you use a trademark (such as "Final Fantasy" or any related logo), then you must include a notice saying that the mark is owned by Square Enix, such as the following:...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashiee Horokeu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Reading the rules it doesn't look like we do, I put it in mine just incase (I like your video BTW )
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ashiee Horokeu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    opp's meant to replay with quote :
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacien View Post
    I don't need to have the copyright or stuff in the video itself, I put it in the description, right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pepinot Foret
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 36
    Hello,

I have a question for a Community Manager (please kindly excuse me or help redirect me if this isn't the right place for this inquiry):

Our FC on Balmung was gratefully selected as a winner, and my char "Bubu Rimbu" was listed as a top 10 contributor (Thanks Della!). However, I noticed my character's name was accidentally misspelled in the original post here as "Bubu Rimbo":
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...25#post2354825

Since some fellow FC members have already started to receive their prizes, and I have not on Bubu Rimbu, I'm just kindly confirming that everything is in order.

Thanks.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3