Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Oh, and make FC tags unique. :/ This is the way we show our FC affiliation (badges on clothing are useless for this) and I do not understand why more that one group can use the exact same tag.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andros Dyrstwyrn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I just removed rights to harvest except me, so I can keep track as we are trying to get glazenuts.
    My FCs members will have to wait and deal with the Krakka roots left. (we survived before chocobo training was available we can wait )

Fertilizer seems to be pretty effective when you use it as often as you can to speed up process.

But the real thing in the FC we need is a calendar of sorts, or just a big panel where we could write a big text, or FC mass mailing.
    (2)

Greetings,

I have a few pieces of information I would like to share with everyone regarding FC quality of life improvements.

We will be releasing the feature so that free company masters can remove players with private chambers in patch 2.35. We also expect that the feature that will allow masters to remove players who have stabled their chocobos will be ready at the same time. Separate from this, we will also be looking into making it so the FC master can remove the chocobo from the stables without removing the player from the FC.

The amount of food you can obtain from gardens can be increased by using certain soil. We will look into making it so you can obtain them through other content; however, we would like to maintain the way gardening functions as content, so we will not be making adjustments so you can get a large amount of this food. (I.e. sell them in shops, etc.)

We’re still looking into some of the other requests brought up here, so please give me a bit and I will get back to you with any information we receive.
    (51)
    Last edited by Camate; 07-26-2014 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Correction of information: Fertilizer > Soil
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Character
    King Adunis
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    FC Bulletin Board/Calendar chief among them?!
    (9)

Player
    Character
    M'kael Jin
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    The amount of food you can obtain from gardens can be increased by using certain fertilizer.
    "Can be?" Not "will be?" As in, this yield-increasing fertiliser is currently in the game? Fertiliser, as in something similar to Fishmeal but for yield?

Also, are there any plans to increase FC chest size? For FCs with gardens, we're having to dedicate an entire tab for just seeds and soil and space runs out fast due to how many unique seeds are used in growing top-tier plants.
    (11)
    Last edited by Lyrinn; 07-25-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Namasu Agepoyo
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

I have a few pieces of information I would like to share with everyone regarding FC quality of life improvements.
    Quick question: Whatever happened to the FC alliance system that was supposed to be out in 2.2 according to one of the community rep's post? Can we get some insight on this? It's so odd to hear that a unique game mechanic is MIA for over 3 months.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Claire Abigail
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    I can see some fc leaders removing people with fc rooms out if spite...that's like 300k down the drain is there anything the person can do if that happen?
    (0)

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaireAbigail View Post
    I can see some fc leaders removing people with fc rooms out if spite...that's like 300k down the drain is there anything the person can do if that happen?
    Unless the leader was a complete A-hole to begin with I highly doubt this will happen.
    This is a needed feature, wasn't very smart to add personal rooms & take the control out of the FC Leaders hands.

Besides 300k really isn't hard to make, can do it with Duty Roulette and maps alone.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Vladislav Bahamut
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Market Board inside FC house would be nice , if it someday will take "place" this will be last day i out of "home" w/o really good reason
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Blueberry Pie
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Since the FC room is an instanced area, why not just suspend the room in limbo when kicking the person out of the FC?

When the person joins a new FC, maybe allow the person talk to the FC housing door to register the room to regain access to it.
    (13)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast