Player
    Character
    Mikoto Tribal
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

Knights of Pluto - Realm First English FC

I rolled on Shinryu to get a fresh start from all the end-game madness on other servers. I know, as this was a server rolled out for the PS4 launch, that some of you may be new. Knights of Pluto will make no discrimination between whether you are a new player or old, or what your skill level is.

All we ask is that you be respectful and play nice with other members. When in FC chat, use English so everyone can understand. We welcome players from any country, again, without discrimination. If you are a Japanese player that wants to join and brush up on your English skills, feel free to play with us! We've already got a couple of you already.

To join, send me a tell (Mikoto Tribal) or ask anyone you see walking around with a <KoP> tag for an invite!

We'll eventually look into putting together raid teams and getting a house plot!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rina Sana
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 22
    i am so excited to hear there is an English FC on the server now. I've been struggling to find english-speakers to make friends with. I also want to make friends with japanese players but the language barrier is difficult. I am new to the game, so just 1 question: I cannot add you as friend if you are offline?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    A'yoko Momoko
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Added you in game - A'yoko Momoko - From Australia keen to join
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Nova
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Hi i am from Aus and would love to join i am new to mmo's and would like to have some english speaking friends my ign: Shadow Nova

ps: i think i got an invite the other day but wasnt aware of groups or guilds if thats what it called =)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Q' Continuum
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57
    Why not an LS instead?

There's a lot of us (JP/EN/Martian/etc) that either already have our own FCs, or prefer the more casual nature of an LS.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Q' Continuum
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 57
    I've also had a couple of people just randomly send me party invites and friend requests. And though that may go down on the NA/EU servers, is generally considered rude on the JP servers. Please don't do that.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mikoto Tribal
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    We aren't. Considering 99% of the server population aren't native English speakers, spamming wouldn't be productive for us. As for the LS, I've seen one already. You're free to do as you like . As a larger English oriented FC, you'll have a bigger pool of players to party with, faster progression thanks to company actions, as well as faster access to FC housing and personal housing when that rolls along.

As soon as a few more of our members hit 50, we'll put together our first static to start face rolling T4+ and EX primals. A guild site is being built. We've also now got a TS3 server up!

We're rank 7 so far, and we'll be buying a large house in about 1-2 months time! Feel free to reach out to me in game (Mikoto Tribal) or search for me and drop an application for the FC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Choco Baka
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 51

may i able to add your fc now? i cannot find english speakers in this server please

may i able to add your fc now? i cannot find english speakers in this server please
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zarthos Darkseer
    World
    Shinryu
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 56
    hi tryed to find you couldnt new to the so add me if your ok with it all Zarthos Darkseer ... thanks
    (0)