(0)

Player
    Character
    Mylo Aegis
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Come on SE, why won't you give this question an answer? II just want to know what people, who are banned in the forums, need to do to enter the contest. Do you have a mail-in address or an email address to enter that way?

Would be nice to hear an answer before the contest ends, as I'm sure the countless people banned from the forums would still like to enter the contest, since they play the game like everyone else.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krono Shirakami
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 60

Krono Shirakami ^^

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MikeXD13/Documents/My%20Games/FINAL%20FANTASY%20XIV%20-%20A%20Realm%20Reborn/screenshots/ffxiv_04182014_144004.png[/IMG]
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vi Rawr
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 27
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Miya Carbuncle
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I made a help ticket, but I figured I should ask here as well. I worked very hard trying to come up with a unique and interesting screenshot for the contest, but because I accidentally said 'Easter' in the comment instead of 'Hatching-tide', I'm extremely nervous that I now have absolutely no chance of winning due to the mistake. Is there any possibility that a mod can edit the comment and fix the mistake...? I'm so scared that I just screwed myself over for a small mistake.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post2051539
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mylo Aegis
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mylo View Post
    Come on SE, why won't you give this question an answer? II just want to know what people, who are banned in the forums, need to do to enter the contest. Do you have a mail-in address or an email address to enter that way?

Would be nice to hear an answer before the contest ends, as I'm sure the countless people banned from the forums would still like to enter the contest, since they play the game like everyone else.
    Thanks for not answering the question SE... I love that I spend money on your products and services, yet you guys can't do me the decency to answer my question. Really great customer service you guys have...
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3