Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50

NOCTURNE (J/E) is looking for new members for end-game activities.

We are a small group of friends with a long history in FFXI and beyond.

We are looking for compatible members to join in our circle and make the most out of the game. We aim to challenge the second tier of the binding coil (Turn 6 onwards) as soon as possible.

We also do other things like clear primals, treasure hunts, brief strolls along the shoreline of La Noscea and most recently, standing around waiting for a FATE to pop for a chance at that last Atma.

If you have any questions or are interested please leave a message here or contact Aki Rouscelia in-game.
    (0)
    Last edited by AkiRouscelia; 05-13-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Update:

We are still recruiting members for our weekend only raiding static. We begin raiding at 8PM PST each Saturday and are active for about 4 hours. We are currently looking to fill three spots for our raid: A healer (WHM or SCH), tank (PLD or WAR) and one close-range DPS (DRG preferred).

If you are interested in filling one of these spots please contact me on here by leaving a message or in game. I am active from early afternoon PST until about 8PM weekdays.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Beren Bears
    World
    Durandal
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    hello! was just wondering if you guys are still recruiting for coils?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aki Rouscelia
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Hi, sorry for the late reply。

We (Nocturne) are not active any more I'm afraid. I'm sure there are some English speaking communities around still but I'm not longer involved with any of them so I can't be of any help. Best of luck!
    (0)