World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

100% Hq 2Star Master recipe rotation:)

Hello there, I'm Evil Paradox for Shiva

After some tries, I guess I finally got this rotation out

You must use 2x Hq mats to start this

My stats are : 356 Craft/329 Control,342 Cp (with Hq Bouila=>385)

I made a video for this rotation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5u0...ature=youtu.be

Rotation details: ComfortZone=>InnerQuiet=>Waste Not II=>SH II(If any Good condition happen in first 4 step, use the tricky trade, The whole rotaion u Need 1 time and only 1 time would be almost makes you 100% Hq )=> Basic Touch x 5 => SH II ==> Ingenuty II==> Innovation=> Basic Touch (If u havn't tricky trade @ first 4 step, use hasty touch instead this one, fail= 85% around in the end )=> Great Strides=> Byregots' Blessing=> Ingenuty II=>CS IIx 4

So far I use this crafted like 30x Master 2 star, only 1 time fail coz my own mis-click, so I guess this rotaion rly works Gl getting new weapons !
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    With NQ Bouillabase, my stats end up as 349 craft, 340 control and 369(336) CP. Would you say that I could follow this rotation? or would it be difficult with my lower CP?

EDIT: This would be if I had 3/4 mats HQ
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evil Paradox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by NintenPyjak64 View Post
    With NQ Bouillabase, my stats end up as 349 craft, 340 control and 369(336) CP. Would you say that I could follow this rotation? or would it be difficult with my lower CP?

EDIT: This would be if I had 3/4 mats HQ
    I prefer u make ur control higher than 350 , and the CP thing, you won't have enough CP u need to replace some touch into hasty , adjust some step , would be good for you but you may need some luck in this case
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Evercy Warclan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilParadox View Post
    I prefer u make ur control higher than 350 , and the CP thing, you won't have enough CP u need to replace some touch into hasty , adjust some step , would be good for you but you may need some luck in this case
    May I know how you did your melds? At this time besides my offhand I can't figure out where to put more CP (missing +2)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Legend Reborn
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    May I know how you did your melds? At this time besides my offhand I can't figure out where to put more CP (missing +2)
    In the beginning of the video he scrolls over the equipment. Probably have to pause it step by step though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cearka Larue
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    when you get more melds done, you able to do a similar rotation that will 100% hq 2 stars with all nq materials.

CZ=>IQ=>WNI>SHII>BTx5>GS/SHI/I Combo>AT>GS>BB>Ig-II>CSIIx2

this rotation takes 383 CP to do (I have 390 with HQ Bouil)

results may very based on your craft/control. my stats are around 369 craft and 358 control (actually 361 control as I just got the artisan spec's.)
    hitting those stats will be really easy without melding if you're able to acquire the new offhand, although acquiring the new offhand is alot easier having those specs beforehand.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cearka Larue
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    hey ninten, here are the stat caps for all the current gear. If you do it right you can cap most pieces with a quad or tri meld, although a few require a penta. the only piece that can't be capped is the offhand, so its up to you how to do that. I don't recommend following a specific guide of specific materia for each slot, as that can really screw you. Materia prices are always fluctuating, so the cheapest way to hit the stat caps will vary from person to person based on Market Condition and Server. Another of my FC mates did his full melds completely different in time because market conditions always change, but we got the same results.
    I go half and half with 3 CP with offhand. Also please note the new headpiece, artisan's spectacles, can be worn by all classes, cannot be melded, but has 3 control more then a fully melded HQ AF.

Caps
    Offhand: CF: 19, CT: 11, CP: 3
    Head: CF: 4, CT: 5, CP: 0
    Body: CF: 16, CT: 6, CP: 0
    Hands: CF: 4, CT: 5, CP: 0
    Legs: CF: 1, CT: 5, CP: 3
    Feet: CF: 1, CT: 5, CP: 3
    Waist: CF: 3, CT: 5, CP: 3
    Neck: CF: 3, CT: 3, CP: 5
    Ear: CF: 3, CT: 3, CP: 6
    Wrist : CF: 4, CT: 4, CP: 6
    Ring: CF: 4, CT: 4, CP: 3
    (0)
    Last edited by cearka; 03-29-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Chenn Maboroshi
    World
    Tiamat
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cearka View Post
    when you get more melds done, you able to do a similar rotation that will 100% hq 2 stars with all nq materials.

CZ=>IQ=>WNI>SHII>BTx5>GS/SHI/I Combo>AT>GS>BB>Ig-II>CSIIx2

this rotation takes 383 CP to do (I have 390 with HQ Bouil)

results may very based on your craft/control. my stats are around 369 craft and 358 control (actually 361 control as I just got the artisan spec's.)
    hitting those stats will be really easy without melding if you're able to acquire the new offhand, although acquiring the new offhand is alot easier having those specs beforehand.
    Can you elaborate on the "I Combo"? Just want to be sure I'm reading your post correctly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Spellbinder; 03-30-2014 at 03:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Varsir Ishtear
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 100
    Do you have rotation for 40 dura? Sicne yours seems to cover only 80 dura recipes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anahronik Thegreat
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilParadox View Post

Rotation details: ComfortZone=>InnerQuiet=>Waste Not II=>SH II(If any Good condition happen in first 4 step, use the tricky trade, The whole rotaion u Need 1 time and only 1 time would be almost makes you 100% Hq )=> Basic Touch x 5 => SH II ==> Ingenuty II==> Innovation=> Basic Touch (If u havn't tricky trade @ first 4 step, use hasty touch instead this one, fail= 85% around in the end )=> Great Strides=> Byregots' Blessing=> Ingenuty II=>CS IIx 4
    Why not: all the same, but Hasty is the last in the Basic Touch row(x5) instead after Innovation?
    (0)