Page 268 of 328 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3278
    Player
    Character
    Reinha Sorrowmoon
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinha View Post
    When the Ishgard housing district is eventually released it would be nice if it had some kind of a body of water to swim in. Even if it's just a small warm pool in some corner. The layout we can see from the Firmament doesn't seem to include any water.
    Thank you!! We appear to be getting exactly what I requested. ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khloe Entialpoh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Place able stairs with rails on both sides
    Make Limsan, Gridania & Ul'Dah themed stairs so they can be unique in that regard
    Place able Curved Stairs
    Stone Steps/ Stairs

Eulmoran themed houses; maybe house balloon/ air ships like we see at Eulmore & the outside garden grass is purple/ lilac like in Kholusia

Bay Windows

Dyeable Brick for WALLS

Round, wooden bathtubs to fit a Medieval/ renaissance theme

Lattice Windows

Eulmoran Mosaic Floor & Wall patterns

Rounded Doors/ Cottage Doors

Bookshelf Doors, to give the impression of a hidden room

Shower Curtains

Tudor style walls that we can Raise/ glitch

Terrariums, Window Terrariums, Bird Cages, Pet beds

Witch style/ enchanter House

Modern & Vintage Toilets, Out houses

Arabian & Mongol themed Tents for in-House use

Floral & Printed Curtains

Tapestries

Dwarven Themed Items

Crystal Ball with a Table

Larger Potions & Enchanter Display case

Dyable Cast Iron Fence & Partitions

Weapon & Armor Displays that don't involve a creepy mannequin

Make all items "Table top" bound so it's easier to raise & glitch everything
    (7)
    Last edited by HeyMcFly; 01-30-2021 at 05:19 AM.

Player
    Character
    Rofel Dokfel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMcFly View Post
    Make all items "Table top" bound so it's easier to raise & glitch everything
    I'd be pretty happy with this one.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Xelanar Fhey
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rofel View Post
    I'd be pretty happy with this one.
    I would even go a step further and allow us to type in coordinates of every furnishing we place, in order to make items float without having to rely on a glitch anymore.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Henna Lang
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I would love for a way to give the same ownership authority to my alts on the same server or flat out change ownership to a different character on the account. I feel like that would make sense since we're allowed one personal house per account. I have a small house on what used to be my main and I would love the ability to edit and decorate it on characters I play more nowadays.

EDIT: And also a way to put faux windows on partitions without having to glitch them. And to increase the outdoor furniture limit for small houses by a little so my lawn doesn't look so bare.
    (4)
    Last edited by hennalang; 02-07-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Striking Hawk
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I'm new to housing design & have been running into nothing but frustration. Many things require finicky glitches & too much frustration for players. I'm not expecting "The Sims" -- just make thing easier on us!
    • Lofts & stages: PLEASE let us put all furnishings on top of lofts & stages. I get that it's difficult to code lofts as both "floor" & "table", so why not code all furniture as "tabletop" instead?
    • Let us remove the default pillars, ceiling beams, & windows in a room. Give us toggles for "flat/ceilings" & "no default windows". Better yet, make flat walls/ceilings the default. This option alone will free up item space: almost every designer uses too many partitions/panels to hide default pillars/windows. You'll end a lot of demands for increased housing-item allowance with this one change alone!
    • Imitation Windows: Allow these to be placed on partitions.
    • Fireplaces/Stoves/Masonwork Stove: code these as "tables/partitions" & let us place wall-mounted & tabletop items on them. Why does the Masonwork Stove have that tempting mantle, if we can't put anything onto it?
    • Hit-boxes: almost all the Imitation Windows have nonsensical hit-boxes. This makes targeting other items difficult, if not impossible. There is no reason why imitation windows (Imitation Stained Crystal Ornament, especially!) need huge hit-boxes - I'll have nothing in my field of view BUT a needed item, yet all my mouse will target is the single Imitation Stained Crystal Ornament on the other side of the room.
    • Imitation Stained Crystal Ornaments: reduce its hit-box, PLEASE. The moment I place a single one of these, it takes over the whole room & makes targeting anything else near-impossible.
    • Allow outdoor furnishings to be used inside. Allow indoor furnishings to be used inside.
    • Let us remove the default pillars, ceiling beams, & windows in a room.
    • Add Tier 5/6 (larger) Aquariums. I feel sorry for all the T4 fish that are stuck in one position for the rest of their lives.
    • Allow every catchable fish to be placed in aquariums. That gives Fishers a viable market & adds much-needed usefulness to that job. Too many fish are flat-out useless, good only to desynth (for yet more Fine Sand). We want to see those purple octopuses & monster squids in all their glory!
    • Let us remove the default pillars, ceiling beams, & windows in a room.
    • Spiral staircases. Usable Ladders.
    • Godzilla/Gojira. I'm surprised that we don't have Gojira as a catchable "fish" already.
    • Add "tabletop" coding to all the Housing NPCs. Why make Namazus & Lalafels as Housing NPCs if they can't even be seen over a basic counter?
    • Let us remove the default pillars, ceiling beams, & windows in a room. Please.
    (11)
    Last edited by zenfrodo; 02-14-2021 at 05:00 AM.

Player
    Character
    Khloe Entialpoh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Another idea:
    Cobweb items- place able cobwebs along the walls & corners

ROUND WINDOWS
    ROUND DOORS
    COTTAGE STYLE WALLS & FURNITURE
    ROUND TUBS
    RENAISSANCE STYLE FURNITURE
    TOILETS
    FLORAL/ FILLIGREE CURTAINS
    BAY WINDOWS
    MAKE ALL ITEMS TABLETOB SO WE CAN FLOAT THEM EASIER

Also: LET US CHANGE DEFAULT PILLARS/ CEILING/ WINDOWS
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Tyria Xepheles
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 90
    Host Permits that allow us to place retainers inside the house and have them perform the player's available emotes:

1. Special emotes are continuously played in a loop (e.g. Eastern or Thavnairan dance on a stage).

2. Regular emotes that trigger when a player approaches (similar to how A3 vendors perform the /easternbow emote when players approach).

3. Players can select both types of emotes from a menu, so a retainer may be performing a special emote on loop and interrupt that special emote to perform a regular emote when someone approaches (e.g. retainer does /sit on a chair or /doze on a bed but when someone approaches, they /wave or get up and are taken /aback).

4. In addition to the two types of emotes, players can also specify an /em output for the chat within the host retainer's menu. For example if the retainer is the host in a hotel and uses the tomestone emote, rather than using the standard output "[Retainer Name] swipes excitedly" the player can specify a chat output like "[Retainer Name] checks room availability for <t>."

4. The object title players will see is "Host <<[Name of Retainer]>>."
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ermitanyong Lagalag
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80

New style pools

Outdoor and indoor swimming pools that are dug into the floor/ground.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Khloe Entialpoh
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Rounded Wooden & Stone archway partitions
    Round/ circle windows- like a Hobbit home/ bag-end
    Round doors
    Dyeable brick walls
    Round/ circle small Bathtubs- like the wooden ones from the middle ages. It was literally a small, round tub. We don't have that, the ones we have are too big & tacky.
    Dwarf/ lalafell sized furniture

Floral Curtains
    Bay Windows
    Open windows with scenery
    Terrariums
    Dyable Pillars
    Weapon Display's that display any of your unlocked weapons
    Weapon displays WITHOUT creepy mannequins

Bigger item limit for all housing

Give small houses Attics/ upper stairs- Allow Small houses to choose between having a basement or an attic/ upper stairs area.

Curved stairs
    Stairs with railings
    Make all items Table Top

Make future housing instance based.

I challenge any SE dev to try to make a house based on popular designs, so they can know how frustrating their own system is. They're 100% out of touch with the housing community
    (3)
    Last edited by HeyMcFly; 02-28-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Page 268 of 328 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 ... LastLast