Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinworms View Post
    Holy tribe spam! So the first link on their thread is broke. Also cake or carnage - your video out of the 4 submitted so far was the only one that felt like a recruitment video. I also liked how you had the name tags on to show the <CAKE> while I was watching the others I wondered why they didn't do that.
    Yeah sorry about that - Definitely was some editing issues there, posting with no editing, I did flag them both to be deleted so we could just have entry I and II. It asks for around 200 words for a FC intro, and a message to people and 300+ Characters being used for the entry as well as a 1000 character post limit. Something went a little wrong there but it's all good. Entry I of II and II of II are our entries.
    (1)

MSN/Facebook: Daveschadt@Hotmail.com Yahoo/AIM: Bonecracker1982 GoogleChat: Daveschadt@gmail.com Skype: Daveschadt

Liono Dragonstar - Leviathan
    Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Copy link and apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

Player
    Character
    Wiggly Pinworms
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharess View Post
    Yeah sorry about that - Definitely was some editing issues there, posting with no editing, I did flag them both to be deleted so we could just have entry I and II. It asks for around 200 words for a FC intro, and a message to people and 300+ Characters being used for the entry as well as a 1000 character post limit. Something went a little wrong there but it's all good. Entry I of II and II of II are our entries.
    Yeah I saw the different URL links for the video. Did you change your mind on the original?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Klaudia Baudelaire
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    We had a FFIX Overlay from Chocobo music as a very soft background music to go with the voice over of our member. http://www.ffextreme.com/media/ff9/music/mp3/cd2/09.mp3 But then we realized that it was ONLY FFXIV music approved. So instead we scrapped the music underlay and went with the raw (Wildstar Devspeak mock) read.
    (0)

MSN/Facebook: Daveschadt@Hotmail.com Yahoo/AIM: Bonecracker1982 GoogleChat: Daveschadt@gmail.com Skype: Daveschadt

Liono Dragonstar - Leviathan
    Tribe Gaming is recruiting. Copy link and apply today! http://www.tribegaming.com/showthread.php?10992-Click-Here-to-Apply

Player
    Character
    Shin Eien
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    - URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvlhOxLh7Q
    - Free Company name: MaverickAngels
    - World: Leviathan
    - Free Company leader name: Koyote Novarium
    - Character name: Shingen Haukke
    - Most active at night time (5pm PST-Really really late)

Founded by friends who met in Final Fantasy XI. We played XI together for the better part of a decade and now we come here to kick butt and chew bubble gum. And we're all out of butt.

We're just a group of relaxed and easy going players who enjoy the art of pixel murder. We do all content and we're always willing to help. Just be like-minded. We're very well geared on our jobs but that doesn't mean YOU have to be to join. We all started at the bottom too so we know what it's like.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Legato Nagato
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    [FFXIV-FCPV] Magmatic Legacy (Leviathan)
    Url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYOy5nMPmKk
    Free Company: Magmatic Legacy
    Server: Leviathan
    Free Company Leader: Legato Nagato
    Your Character: Legato Nagato
    Main activity time of your FC: 4pm - 12am PST

Intro: Hello, Legato here! Let me talk to you about what Magmatic Legacy is; Magmatic Legacy is a rank 8 FC on the Leviathan server. But wait! There's much more to it than just that. Magmatic Legacy is a community where members actually know each other and grow together. It’s a place where you will find helpful hands for your adventure, a place where you can experience all that Hydaelyn has to offer. Here you will meet veterans of countless battles and also fresh warriors that have just started their quest.

Prospective Players: For those interested in joining, please contact Legato Nagato, Esca Lacroix or Dart Dragoon.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2