Personally, I'd rather save the Mythology for AF2 pieces. Sure, Relic +1 is nice and you won't get your Allagan Book soon, but there are so many AF2 pieces with crit + that I'd rather spend the point on them.
That's what i'll do anyway.
Personally, I'd rather save the Mythology for AF2 pieces. Sure, Relic +1 is nice and you won't get your Allagan Book soon, but there are so many AF2 pieces with crit + that I'd rather spend the point on them.
That's what i'll do anyway.
I'm getting AF2 Pieces first relic later. AF2 Body, Legs and shoes are you BiS. Relic upgrade is about the same as having 2-3 pieces of allagan AND i have crit,

When Adloquium crits, so does the shield.
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
Cookie Policy
This website uses cookies. If you do not wish us to set cookies on your device, please do not use the website. Please read the Square Enix cookies policy for more information. Your use of the website is also subject to the terms in the Square Enix website terms of use and privacy policy and by using the website you are accepting those terms. The Square Enix terms of use, privacy policy and cookies policy can also be found through links at the bottom of the page.
Reply With Quote


