Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Threads 8921 to 8940 of 8959

Forum Top: New Player Help

  1. Sticky Thread Sticky: Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2

    Greetings adventures! Welcome to the Official Recruit a Friend Code Thread 2! * The previous thread was closed to lessen the load times on a...

    Started by Zhexos‎, 02-03-2022 08:01 AM
    265 Pages •
    1 2 3 ... 265
    304 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 2,643
    • Views: 572,921
    Today, 12:31 PM Go to last post
  2. Sticky Thread Sticky: Closure of Off-topic Threads

    Greetings everyone, We'd like to remind everyone that the New Player Help forum was created specifically to help new players learn how to play the...

    Started by Camate‎, 08-28-2013 08:23 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 11,047
    08-28-2013, 08:23 AM Go to last post
  3. Sticky Thread Sticky: Welcome to Forum: New Player Help

    The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for players who are new to FINAL FANTASY XIV to find a quick resolution to the questions and issues...

    Started by Gildrein‎, 08-22-2013 03:54 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 23,287
    08-22-2013, 03:54 PM Go to last post
  1. Official Word from SE about a bug in PSN

    Just thought you would like to know if you didn't know. It was posted Client.

    Started by Johnist‎, 08-23-2013 12:09 PM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,425
    08-23-2013, 12:09 PM Go to last post
  2. FF14 Collectors edition?

    Hi, when I registered my pre-order (The 6 3 6 3 code), I got the normal version for my PC along with my pre-order bonus. But not the collectors...

    Started by iAmEcchi‎, 08-23-2013 06:01 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    • Replies: 11
    • Views: 6,245
    08-23-2013, 12:02 PM Go to last post
  3. Quick question...

    I know the character's from the beta carry over and everything, but is there a way to change how my character looks before I really set out on my...

    Started by Marnie‎, 08-23-2013 11:52 AM
    • Replies: 1
    • Views: 1,367
    08-23-2013, 11:54 AM Go to last post
  4. Getting Really Annoyed Please Help!

    I Pre-Ordered the collectors edition i have my pre order code for the early access but i cant log in to type the code as it keeps saying my email or...

    Started by IceStorm180‎, 08-23-2013 03:15 AM
    • Replies: 8
    • Views: 3,133
    08-23-2013, 11:46 AM Go to last post
  5. Are players with Invalid PS3 codes just gonna be ignored?

    This is incredibly frustrating. It's been over 48hours for the open ticket. I tried contacting chat support, waited for 2 hours and all I got was a...

    Started by Evsij‎, 08-23-2013 09:49 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,752
    08-23-2013, 11:15 AM Go to last post
  6. Collector's Edition Upgrade?

    I don't see an option to upgrade my game to a Collector's edition. I've heard you can for 19.99, but has it been implemented yet?

    Started by Bazgrim‎, 08-23-2013 09:30 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,276
    08-23-2013, 11:13 AM Go to last post
  7. Account set to wrong region.

    So, I made my account when I was still living in the UK and now when I try to put in my 20 digit NA code it says it is inapplicable for my region. I...

    Started by JCderp‎, 08-23-2013 07:30 AM
    1 Deleted Post(s)
    • Replies: 5
    • Views: 2,103
    08-23-2013, 11:07 AM Go to last post
  8. Streaming FFXIV Gameplay

    Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew when we would be able and if we are even allowed to stream gameplay? I'd assume the 27th at least, but want to...

    Started by Manticore‎, 08-23-2013 10:15 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,629
    08-23-2013, 10:56 AM Go to last post
  9. Race change

    Hello guys, I was wondering if I missed this or not, but do you guys know if we'll be able to race change? like WoW service where it's 25$ to change...

    Started by Flakes‎, 08-23-2013 10:44 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 2,214
    08-23-2013, 10:50 AM Go to last post
  10. Question about Grand Companies

    I was just curious, the GC outfits - are all the stats the same between the 3 cities? It seems to me like some have mind and int while others have...

    Started by Nukocafe‎, 08-23-2013 01:38 AM
    2 Pages •
    1 2
    grand company
    • Replies: 10
    • Views: 4,645
    08-23-2013, 10:30 AM Go to last post
  11. 1.0 CE Account and ARR PS3 Standard

    Hey guys, i bought and registered a collectors edition when FF14 was at version 1.0. Is it possible to play my ARR PC CE account on PS3 with a...

    Started by Vael‎, 08-23-2013 12:29 AM
    • Replies: 7
    • Views: 2,542
    08-23-2013, 10:02 AM Go to last post
  12. Region lock?

    If i play in Europe on an US account, will i still be able to play on the European servers?

    Started by Encore‎, 08-23-2013 05:13 AM
    • Replies: 6
    • Views: 2,207
    08-23-2013, 09:51 AM Go to last post
  13. FFXIV and general terminology and slang

    So i didn't see this posted anywhere and I think it is a essential and very helpful tool for those new to some of the more used terms between...

    Started by shadowrell_d-_-b‎, 08-23-2013 08:31 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 4,850
    08-23-2013, 09:49 AM Go to last post
  14. Regarding Early Access

    Hey all, I am sorry and am sure this has been answered a few times, but are legacy players emailed an early access code.. or need to do something...

    Started by kinama‎, 08-23-2013 08:48 AM
    • Replies: 3
    • Views: 1,805
    08-23-2013, 09:28 AM Go to last post
  15. Paid Name Change

    Anyone know if there are plans for paid name changes? I also remember reading something about them allowing one re-customization at the start of...

    Started by chenDawg‎, 08-23-2013 06:56 AM
    • Replies: 4
    • Views: 2,453
    08-23-2013, 09:02 AM Go to last post
  16. NA RP Server?

    Fairly sure there isn't an official RP server, but does anyone know if a large group of RPers plan on picking/have chosen a particular server? Thanks.

    Started by Trevallion‎, 08-23-2013 05:22 AM
    • Replies: 9
    • Views: 4,607
    08-23-2013, 08:36 AM Go to last post
  17. pre-ordering from ps3 european psn store?

    Hi all, searched the forums but couldn't find an answer. how do i buy the game from psn uk store? i can preorder from the us store but cant find it...

    Started by xchagger‎, 08-23-2013 08:31 AM
    • Replies: 0
    • Views: 1,381
    08-23-2013, 08:31 AM Go to last post
  18. Multiple service accounts on the same PSN ID, and in-game CE items?

    Hi all. I had a service account linked to my PSN ID during phase 3. At the beginning of Phase 4, I mistakenly created a new service account and...

    Started by Kamina33‎, 08-23-2013 05:09 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,376
    08-23-2013, 08:24 AM Go to last post
  19. Concerns about new character creation restrictions

    I have been heavily promoting my friends to try and join this game but several of them were unable to join my server during the open beta due to...

    Started by Altoholic‎, 08-22-2013 08:19 PM
    3 Pages •
    1 2 3
    • Replies: 28
    • Views: 7,173
    08-23-2013, 08:03 AM Go to last post
  20. Transfers?

    Ok so with all the errors I ended up getting farther on the JP server then I did on Leviathan wondering when I would be able to transfer or if I...

    Started by DBzerker‎, 08-23-2013 07:41 AM
    • Replies: 2
    • Views: 1,884
    08-23-2013, 07:55 AM Go to last post

Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast

Thread Display Options

Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.

Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.

Order threads in...

Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.

Icon Legend

Contains unread posts
Contains unread posts
Contains no unread posts
Contains no unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with unread posts
More than 50 replies or 5000 views
Hot thread with no unread posts
Closed Thread
Thread is closed
Thread Contains a Message Written By You
You have posted in this thread